Chapter 4

-Uraraka's POV-

I closed my door, and turned around I saw Deku with khakis, a navy button up shirt, and men's loafers. I rushed back into my room as my heart started pounding.

I don't think I can do this... I sighed, and made up my mind.

I have to do this... I walked it if the room as I glanced at the clock. Oh god! It's 4:48! I turned around, and bumped right into you know who. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"O-oh my, I'm so s-sorry!" He stuttered. He blushed and I looked down at my shoes.

"You ready to go?" I asked as I breaked the awkward silence.

"Y-Yeah...!" We walked out the door, and saw Todoroki and Yaoyorozu leaning on each other. Momo was sound asleep, and Todoroki seemed stiff as he sat there speechless. His whole face looked like his hair on his left side while Deku and I laughed. He stared at us and smirked. Yaomomo (imma call her that from now on in the story) slowly opened her eyes, and sat next to me. We enjoyed ourselves, and talked about girl stuff.

-Izuku's POV-

Yaomomo walked over to Uraraka as she woke up, and Todoroki kept smirking at me.

"What is it?" I finally questioned the chill boy.

"You're laughing about me blushing due to Yaoyorozu sleeping on my shoulder, meanwhile, you and Uraraka look like a freaking couple." Todoroki chuckled as my freckled cheeks turned red.

"Y-You and Yaoyorozu look the exact same, you know." I smirked at him, and he also got a little red. We ended up talking, and eventually, we decided it would be a nice time to start walking to our destination.

After about fifteen minutes of walking, we arrived at the Karaoke Bar. Todoroki had already reserved us a room, and we were all set.

Todoroki and Yaomomo went first, and Uraraka and I chose a song from Be More Chill the Musical. It was called "A Guy That I'd Kind of be Into". I turned on the song, and I saw Yaomomo's face light up.

"I love this song!" She grinned, blushing a bit. She closed her eyes, and jokingly sung her roles.

The song ended, and we all bursted out laughing.

"Hah! That's a great ending!" Uraraka wiped her eyes, and we walked up as the two sat down. The started to whisper, and they both smirked.

"Let's do this!" They played a rather familiar song, until I realized what it was. It was called "Somebody to You". I realized, I had most of the singing parts. I ended up going straight into the song.

Uraraka and I started at each other for a bit, and I smiled.

She has a beautiful voice... damn.

I sat back down, and Todoroki decided to sing something solo. Meanwhile, I sat next to Uraraka while she held her stomach and her face was pretty red.

"Hey U-Uraraka..." She looks up, a questioning look on her face.

"What is it Deku?"

Fuck she's cute...

"W-well... y-you sing b-beautifully..." her face went from a light shade of pink to crimson, and mine did as well.

"T-Thank you Deku! You're always so generous and caring!" She gave me her cute smile, and I couldn't stop blushing. After Todoroki, Yaomomo went, then Uraraka did. Yaomomo chose a song for her, and this was "The Idea of You" by a pretty unpopular artist, mxmtoon. She had a smile going from ear to ear, and she skipped up to the small stage in front of us.

"I-I don't know~... if I'm in love with you, or the idea of loving you~" I immediately started to blush, and I covered my face a little bit.
S/N: this is the actual song:

She ended up going through the rest of the dog without hesitating, and she clearly gave it her all. She skipped back down next to me, and swung her small legs back and forth as they kept hypnotizing me. I looked at her cheery smile, and blushed even more. It got to the point to where I was basically a fucking strawberry. I walked up and got to where Uraraka was standing, and Todoroki picked a song for me. The girls started to laugh, and I raised an eyebrow.

Damn it Todoroki... I thought with a miserable look painted all over my face. That's until Bohemian Rhapsody started to play. It was only half of the song though.

"... I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouch! Scaramouch! Will you do the fandango? Thunderbolts and lightning, very, very frightening me!" Uraraka looked at me, holding back her laugh. She smirked and giggled, but that's it. "Galileo!!" I squealed in a high pitch voice. Uraraka bursted out laughing, but I kept singing. "Galileo. Galileo! Galileo. Galileo, figaro! Magnifico~!" I actually tried on the last part, and the brunette seemed shocked.

After a while, the song finished, and I did a bold, embarrassing bow. Again, my sweet crush bursted out laughing. I plopped down next to her, and we decided to get a snack. It was all good, then it was 8:00. We decided to leave, and get some dinner. We went to a Sushi Bar, and nothing really happened there but a lot of blushing. We walked home, and I was very satisfied.

I plopped on my cushy bed, and slammed my face against a pillow as I immediately doze off to sleep.

That was fun... I need to do that again soon!

'With just Uraraka?'

...

'Well, you gotta confess to her, ya know.'

I will...

Soon.