Chapter 1

-Uraraka's POV-

"Do you play an instrument?" Deku asked me. My pupils turned from huge to tiny, and raised an eyebrow.

"W-why would you say that?" I stuttered, hoping he hadn't noticed my secret about my ukulele and  how I sing.

"I just thought I heard a Ukulele this morning, it was just strummed and it came from your room." He had a sincere look on his face.

"Oh... w-well I don't... I am interested in doing it though..."

"Oh, okay!" He smiled, blushing. His beautiful, white teeth shining. I grinned back, my eyes closed. Then, I saw him turn to Kirishima, and I saw his face get red from a corner of his face.

"I-I'm gonna go do something real quick... see ya!" I ashes to my room, until I saw Deku turn around and grab my wrist as I dashed to my dorm. My face turned red, and I immediately turned around.

"W-wait..." he innocently let go of my hand, then held his scarred hands together behind his back. "Do you think... maybe we can study together tonight?"

"Sure! I don't see why not. Is seven okay?"

"I'm good with it." He smiled, and blushed.

"See you then! Have a good day!" I continued to walk to my room, and looked all over the place so I could find a place to hide my ukulele, making sure Deku doesn't find out about it. I hid it in a cabinet, and went to the kitchen. I made myself one scrambled egg, and slowly ate it. One small piece after another.

When I finished, I washed my plate, and started to play my ukulele since nobody was around. I played the song I played earlier, Cliché by mxmtoon.

"I walked into the room and then I saw your face.
You looked me in the eye and I wanted to erase myself... erase myself... I didn't want to fall, but I stepped right in. I looked down at the ground and then I felt it right within. It was too late for me..." I kept strumming, until I heard a knock on my door. My ukulele made an awkward noise as I stuffed it in my closet while saying, "Come in!" Izuku peeked his head through the door, and started to nervously sweat.

"H-Hey! We were wondering if you wanted to go hang out on the beach." I looked at him as I closed my closet door. My face slowly got red, and I smiled.

"I'd love to come! Let me get some better clothes on first."

"O-okay... see you soon!"

"Yup!" He closed the door, his emerald hair being the last to leave my bland room. I quickly changed into a beach coverup with a swimsuit on underneath me. I walked out of my room as I saw Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, Toru, and Deku waiting by the door. I smiled and waved at them.

"I'm ready!" I told them with a beach bag over my shoulder. It had my small flip phone, my ukulele, and a bottle of water.

We arrived at the beach, and they set up six beach chairs close by the beautiful, shiny shore. There was three umbrellas in case we got too hot. I sat my bag down, and sat down next to it. I saw Deku sit next to me, and started to read. I smiled at him as he was buried in his novel. He smiled while reading, and it seemed very cute. I slowly blushed, then Kaminari called out from the water.

"Hey! Are you to gonna join us or what?!" He grinned at Deku as he started to blush.

"M'kay... I'll come along."

"Swimming isn't really my thing... besides I don't have a bathing suit with me..."

"That's a shame... we'll have some fun back here!" Midoriya grinned as he turned around, and took off his shirt slowly and gracefully. I looked away, and immediately blushed. I decided to get my ukulele out as soon as everyone was in the water distracted.

I got behind my chair, and started to sing the song I'd been singing for the beginning of the day.

"You said hey, I said hello. How was your day?
You said better now with a smile~" I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the gorgeous song. I ended up finishing it, and Deku came up to me, sweaty and wet due to the salty water.

"Hey... wanna go grab a bite? We're starting to get a little hungry."

"I guess that would be nice!" I grinned, but then blushed at the position my crush was in. He was shirtless, right in my face, smiling.

"I'm gonna go dry off." I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. He walked to his chair, and put his shirt back on.

I got up, and started to walk with everyone who was going back to the dorms to get a smoothie. Mina had strawberry (of course), Toru had blueberry, Kirishima and Kaminari had mango, lastly, Deku and I had a kale smoothie. It tasted sweet, savory, and it melted in my mouth. I smiled with delight, and sat down on the couch. Mina walked up to me, and grinned.

"Like seeing your boyfriend shirtless~?" She teasingly asked. I rolled my eyes, and didn't answer. "Aw c'mon I'm sorry!" I turned to her direction, and intensely glared at her.

"First of all, he's not my boyfriend. Second of all, you tease me 24/7 about him! Please quit it and I might ask him out like you've always wanted..." Mina gasped in excitement and shock.

"Okay! I'll keep my mouth shut as long as you ask him on a date!"

"But I already did."

"W-what?!" Mina looked at me, her jaw wide open.

"Yup. He's coming to my dorm after dinner tonight and we're going to study." Mina smirked.

"Good luck. That's in nine hours. You better prepare~"

"Stop it Mina or I'll cancel the date!" I shouted, loud enough for only the two of us to here.

"Feisty." Mina giggled and walked over to Toru. I went back to my dorm, and went over Cliché.

I checked the time, and saw it was 11:48. Almost twelve. I sighed, knowing I'll soon be alone in this room worth nobody else except for my crush.

I strummed the notes, and hummed along. Like always, I beamed happily.

Time quickly flew by, and before I knew it, it was 6:30. I started to sweat, and I got some yogurt from the fridge. I saw Mina who was making herself a peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich (it's  actually very good believe it or not), and smirked.

"Excited?" She asked in a devilish voice. I groaned, and walked away, my face giving away how pissed I was. She smirked, and glared at me as I walked back to me room.

I decided to play Cliché without any breaks.

"I walked into the room and then I saw your face. You looked me in the eye and I wanted to erase myself...

Erase myself...

I didn't want to fall, but I stepped right in. I looked down at the ground and then I felt it right within.

It was too late for me...

You took a step forward and tilted your head. With a curious glance you stared and I felt dead.

Oh my god!
I think I'm dying...

You said "Hey", I said "Hello" "What's your name?I'd really like to know about you" Too bad I stopped at "Hello".

I just stared, and you grinned. And looked right back. It felt like one big whirlwind... One big emotional whirlwind..." I sighed, in the small break, nervous of how it was soon going to be 7:00. The time I would be alone in my room with my crush.