I felt his warm breath in my face as he leaned in and swallowed hard. Soft full lips brushed mine softly with a pop and I gasped clenching my fists. He breathed harshly and cupped the other side of my neck stepping closer to press me into the door and kissed me again not pulling back as I kissed him back. " You smell so good babe" he murmured against my lips and brushed his tongue into my mouth as I panted for air. I gasped at the foreign feeling and wove my arm around his neck feeling long silky hair and he chuckled into my mouth touching his tongue to mine.

He groaned pulling back and we both panted after a bit, needing to breath. Suddenly with a click the light came on and my eyes widened with a gasp as I looked up into the handsome russet face of Jacob Black. His  hematite eyes were as wide as mine while he drank me in and we caught our breath.

I swallowed hard wondering what he was thinking, and afraid. He had let me go when we stopped to breath and stepped back. Now he came back fast and held my face between his palms kissing me passionately before I had a chance to speak, I  moaned loudly and grasped his shirt in my fists against his chest. " Relax" Jacob told me huskily and pushed his tongue through my lips and lifted me in his arms in one quick move. I put my arms around his neck to steady myself breaking the kiss in surprise with a pop.

Jacob held my legs wrapping them around his waist and I blushed deeply.He kissed me hard, diving a hand into my dark curls as I gripped his hair and he groaned into my mouth tightening the hand he had against my back. When I needed to breath he pulled back and nipped my chin  splaying hot and wet kisses along my jaw and down my neck to my shoulder. He kissed my throat and nipped my collar bone making me suck in a breath that had him chuckle before he moved along my shoulder. He moved the one strap with his teeth and kissed all across my shoulder before shoving his face in my hair and settled into the juncture of my neck and held my legs pulling me against him tightly.

"Jacob" I moaned breathily, clutching his hair as he suckled my neck and brushed his hand under my shirt to the small of my back. When he finally stopped he rested his forehead on my shoulder breathing hard against my throat and I ran my hands over his hair. Kissing my throat softly he gently set me on my feet.

He left first, and I wasn't sure what to do now. After I came out, I  headed towards the drinks to grab a solo cup for some water and lean back against the wall in the living room. Taking a sip I found Jules, and one of the twins making out with a red head in a corner while Jules was dancing some more if she ever actually stopped.

Across the dance area I spotted Jacob who was watching me and I blushed hotly. He smiled crookedly before taking a drink and a blonde approached him. " What was that, what happened? Jessica asked standing beside me and watching Jacob. The blonde spoke to him and he barely paid attention till she wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. My throat felt thick and my stomach churned as he kissed her back lifting her up like he had me no more than half an hour ago.

Tears burned the corners of my eyes and all I could hear was my own heartbeat. I spun around and ran barely hearing Jessica call me. Running past the kitchen I smacked into someone and  they grabbed my arms to steady me, " let go!" I sobbed and wrenched away.

Walking quickly I found what I hoped was a bathroom and went inside shutting the door fast. I leaned against the sink vanity trying to calm down. I should've known the kiss wouldn't mean as much as it looked like it did. I knew that I wasn't his type nor did I want to be. I wasn't about to demean myself to become what he wanted. Turning around I found some tissue to blow my nose and fix my makeup.

The door to the bathroom opened and I tried to go past the drunk Quileute boy. " Hey now, don't run off" he slurred grabbing my arms as I tried to walk past. " Let me go" I told him trying to wrench my arms free. He held me tightly and turned to press me against the wall, " don't be like that Sweets" he said pressing his body to mine. I turned my face away and he wrenched my arms above my head " Stop" I begged trying to kick him when he put a thigh between my legs so I couldn't.