Brandon's pov

It was February 7th. I was bored. I started watching videos from my all my friends, until I landed on Kwite's channel. I found myself watching a lot more of his videos than the others. At times I had actually laughed. Why was Kwite actually amazing? I didn't have a crush on him or anything, but god he's adorable. Even with the hoodie and mask on. But we are best friends and I won't make anything awkward for the two of us. As I was watching another one of Kwite's videos, I got a notification from discord. I didn't look at who it was or anything. I was too busy admiring the little boy on the screen. (Chill! By "little boy" I mean like he's shorter and smaller in size. I know they are the same age rn) I watched until the end of the video. After that I chose to actually look at my phone and see what I missed. There was a text from kwite on discord. He asked me if he could come over to visit. Of course! Perfect timing. I was feeling really lonely and all I could think about was how pretty he looked. I texted back quickly when I read it. Of course I said yes. Eek! He's getting on the plane tomorrow and will be here by Sunday. I was really happy. That night I went to bed dreaming about kwite.
The next morning I woke up to a text from Kwite saying I need to be there to pick him up today since the flight ended up being shorter. I got up and got ready. Then I grabbed my car keys and left to the airport.

Kwite's pov

I was ready to get off this stupid plane. I'm glad that we were getting off earlier.

-time skip-

I got off the plane at the airport.  I was feeling pretty tired so I got a cup of coffee and started looking for Brandon. I went to the place where people usually get picked up. I waited until I saw a car pull up. A man rolled down the window and waved at me. The man was Brandon. I got really happy and started sprinting towards him. He got out of the car and we ran towards eachother, leaping  into a big hug. The hug lasted a couple minutes as I didn't want to let go. But soon, we let go of eachother and stepped back. "Hey twink, how was the flight?" Brandon asked, smirking at me then giggling slightly. I just rolled my eyes and giggled. I then put my luggage in the trunk and jumped in the passenger seat.
There wasn't much conversation on the way to Brandon's apartment, but I was smiling a lot. Once we finally got there, I hopped out and went to the trunk to get my stuff. Without me noticing, Brandon got out and grabbed my stuff. "Oh... thank you for that." I could feel myself blushing but I don't know why, he just grabbed my suit cases. I shook my head and followed him in. I was hoping he didn't see me do either of those things. He brought my stuff to a room down the hallway, while I was looking around a bit. His home was quite neat, surprisingly. Brandon seems like the procrastinator type, but his home says otherwise. Maybe he just doesn't do anything all day. As I was looking around he came back downstairs. "Okay. I put your stuff in the guest bedroom to right at the end of the hall." Brandon said to me. Although, I wasn't really listening that much. I was still thinking. But I know he told me where the room was (the guest room). "Okay thanks. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and then go to my room and unpack." I told him walking away slowly towards the bathroom. "Well, I'm gonna go up and change. It probably doesn't look like it because I look so good all the time, but I woke up late and picked you up in my pjs." I just laughed at his stupid, yet adorable joke.  He left to go down the hall, while I searched for the bathroom. His bathroom was also clean, but that's not what I was thinking about. I was thinking about being able to spend a few weeks with Brandon ALONE. Fuck I'm excited.
After my 5 minutes of smiling a lot and being excited, I head across the home to find my room and unpack. Which room did he say? Left, second to the last? Oh whatever I can't remember. I open the door and immediately freeze. I caught Brandon taking off his shirt. He was struggling and it was hot. I was blushing tremendously. I was so flushed, the only thing I could mutter was "I-I'm so s-sorry! Wrong r-room!" I shut the door and freaked out, running to next room over, which was mine for the time being. I ran in then shut the door and locked it. I sunk down to the floor with my back against the door. Thoughts flew through my mind. Woah. I had never seen him with his shirt off. He wasn't the most fit, but fuck he's still gorgeous. I bit my lip and tried to keep myself together. I slapped myself, as I heard a knock at the door. "Hey, it's Brandon. I'm sorry, I must have gave y-you the wrong r-room." Brandon said to me through the door. I replied quickly, trying not to sound flushed. " n-no I must have f-forgot. Sorry for r-running away. I g-guess I was j-just a little e-embarrassed." Then I heard him giggle. "Heh. At least it was just my shirt huh? Although, I wish you could've come and helped me." He mumbled the last part and I swear I must have heard him wrong. I shook it off and pretended I didn't hear anything . "Y-yeah. I'm gonna finish unpacking and come out in a minute." I told him through the door. "Okay. I'll be in the living room." He sighed at me. I unpacked and went to living room, sitting down on the couch beside Brandon.

-time skip-

Kwite's pov

It's Valentine's Day. I'm ready to confess. It's been very mutual this whole time, with an exception of bad flirting that I think he missed the point of. But that doesn't matter, because it's time to fully confess my long time crush on him. I'm nervous. I made sure he would have to go out for a little. I pretended I was sleepy so I didn't have to go with him. I quickly got the letters correctly done. I decided on a final choice. I got roses and set them on the dining table. I had also made ramen for dinner since I can't cook anything. The last thing I needed was the poster. I was going to set it up to where I gave him the card and then after he read it he would look up and see "will you bee my valentine." With the bee from the movie. I went to my suitcase to get it out. I pulled it out, but... it was broken! Well shit. Okay... I guess I can just say it.
It was about time for Brandon to get home. I had finished everything (which wasn't very much) and put on some more "decent" clothes. I stood by the door waiting not too long for Brandon to come home. Then I heard the door being unlocked and opened. Brandon opened the door and I quickly handed him the letter. "I-I'm s-sorry... it's n-not much but I h-hope you l-like it." I smiled at him. He read my letter in his head that said, "help! I have fallen for you and I can't get up. (Look up after reading this)." Then, as the
Letter stated, he looked up at me. With bright red cheeks and a shaky voice, I blurted it out. "Will y-you be m-my v-valentine?" I tried to smile, but I don't know if I could in the state I was. The only way to describe Brandon's face was pure shock. I immediately regretted my decision. I turned around to walk away. "I-I'm sorry it w-was dumb a-anyway." But before I could leave I felt a hand on my shoulder. He spun me around and I ended up staring at his beautiful eyes. He didn't say anything. He just... smiled at me. For a while we just stared into eachothers eyes. Until, our faces become so close we could feel eachother's breathe. He starts to lean in and I shut my eyes. I felt warm and fuzzy as our lips met and he kissed me. I started to return the kiss. It was soft until it turned into the most passionate kiss you could think of. All I could feel was love and lust. I wrapped my arms around him and he grabbed my face gently with his hands. Then what I dreaded the most came... he pulled away. "Of course. I will be your valentine. I love you, kwite." Brandon smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you too, Brandon."

/WORD COUNT: 2419/
Sorry this is so long
{that's the end. I actually started writing this on vday, but I didn't finish til today so soz. (It's the 15th oops) but hope you enjoyed! :D }