Love

What is love?

Is it a word? A feeling? A gesture?

Is it how much money you have in your pocket?
No. No no no...

Im not sure anyone can describe it, prove its existence....

But it must be something special, something powerful if we all want it...

But can we all have it?

Ive seen people who tell me they are not worthy of love, I've looked in the mirror and saw it there too...

But if I don't know what love truly is, how can I say that I could never poses it?

It could be the way my dog is happy to see me when i get home...

I am worthy of her love.

It could be how i feel when i write and draw and create art...

I am worthy of that passion.

It could be the way my family cares for me like no one ever will or can...

I an worthy of that bond.

Or maybe its the way that i learn to accept myself for who I am and see the beauty in my faults...

I am worthy to love myself

And so is everyone else.
I love everyone out there no matter how much I might say I don't. I care if you are hurt, and I cry when you are upset. I want to hug you and give you all my warmth when you feel cold, and never let go. I make stupid choices sometimes, I think I know whats best for you. I try to protect you for always and ever. But sometimes I break your heart.
I cant describe how much I try for you, how much I yearn to see you smile...and how much it breaks me when you don't. I will wait forever until you can return to me. Though you may not see me, I will always be there when you call out to me...

My name is love,

And I am here for you