Her eyes watered and she slapped me across my face, I grabbed her by her throat and she gave me a sad/scared expression plastered on her face.

I couldn't do it, even throughout all the shit she did I still love this girl. I sighed and let her go "just leave" I said.

She pushed me and grabbed her purse leaving out the house, I sighed and plopped down in my couch, "fuck I needa smoke" I muttered.

But before I could pull out a blunt my door bell rung, I smacked my teeth and stood up, making my way back to the front door.

I snatched the door open and made eye contact wit Airiana.

"Whatchu doin here?" I asked.

She had tears in her eyes, "I think I'm about to make a huge mistake" she muttered.

I gave her a confused look but she disregarded it and ran into my arms, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I got carried away and picked her up. And she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist.

My mind was telling me to stop but honestly, I needed a stress reliever.

I slammed the door shut wit my foot and took her up stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Queen pov:

I pulled up to my Pent house and got out of the car taking Legend wit me.

"Come on baby" I cooed as he giggled, I looked up and saw Trey, he was mad and he was pacing back and forth.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked, he didn't even answer me.

"TREY!" I yelled, he finally looked at me and I saw his eyes and face red and tears running down his face.

"C'mon" I said leading the way to my Pent house.

When we got inside I put Legend in his bouncer and sat down on the couch wit Trey sitting across from me, "what's wrong?" I asked.

"imma kill him" he gritted out.

"Who Trey?" I asked confused.

"Isaiah ass" he spat.

"First of all watch your mouth, second you better pipe down and talk to me like you know I'm your mother" I said waving my finger.

He rolled his eyes and rubbed his hand down his face, "it's Tae man" he said.

"Do you know where she is, she been out the house for awhile and we're worried" I said.

"She stayin at Jadah crib" he smacked his teeth, I face palmed "dammit I knew she would be there" I sighed "is that why you mad?" I asked.

"No, you know my homeboy Isaiah?" He asked.

I nodded and he continued "Isaiah got her pregnant and he has a whole girl so she not telling him" he said.

My mouth dropped "What?!" I yelled standing up.

"Yuh according to Tae, they had sex and when she woke up the next morning , she saw his girl blowing up his phone talkin bout she pregnant" he said.

I sighed rubbing my hands down my face.

"And that ain all..." he said not making any kind of eye contact.

I stared at him "What is it?" I asked, more like demanded.

He didn't say anything for awhile so I squatted in front of him and grabbed his face, "answer me" I said.

He looked at me and smacked my hand off him "I got Jadah pregnant" he said.

I dropped my head and stood up, I paced the floor and started to slowly have a panic attack, "does you father know?" I asked.

"Nah he'd kill us" he said.

I chuckled "I'm about to kill yah" I said.

I snatched him up by his ear but he pushed my hand off him again, I took a breath before I picked Renzo up, "can't catch a fucking break" I said.

Shop

When we pulled up to Clares job, I got out and took Renzo out wit me, "let's go Corban" I said calling Trey by his middle name.

He smacked his teeth and got out the car, we walked into the shop and automatically heard laughing.

"Ay it's my sister and nephews" Toni yelled with open arms.

I gave him a small smile and hugged him, "so yah here to see me or that ugly ass man you call a husband" he laughed.

I laughed too, "Toni leave my man alone" I said.

"I'm just kidding he's in the back" he said.

I nodded and we walked over to the back room, "Yuh hold on, lemme call you back ma" Clare voice rang through my ears as he hung up the phone.

"Ian know yah was coming to see me" Clare smiled and picked Legend out of my arms.

I nodded "tell him" I said.

Trey kept his mouth shut and stared at me.

"Tell me what?" Clare asked putting Legend in his crib we had set up in the shop. Clare sat on his desk and folded his arms sensing the change of mood.

"TELL HIM!" I yelled, Trey still kept his mouth shut, at this point I was pissed, Trey has been acting out ever since I told the kids I was on drugs for awhile, he lost all types of respect for me.

But ion care at the end of the day I'm still his mother and he gon respect me, period.

"Corban if I have to tell you again" I said through gritted teeth, Trey smacked his teeth.

"Stop talkin to me! You dumb ass druggie" he spat.

Hurt and anger filled my eyes, I saw Clare stand up but before he could do anything I grabbed Clares  broom that was laying against the wall and started beating Trey with it.

Tears fell from my eyes, throughout all these years of raising my kids I let Clare do the disciplining, yea I would pop them in the mouth but I would never beat my kids.....until now.

I was tired of the disrespect that was my last nerve and I snapped.

Beating him to the ground wit the broom he screamed for me to stop.

Clare was stuck, and Legend was crying.

Finally Toni ran into the room and snatched me away from Trey, "DONT CHU EVER DISRESPECT ME! I BIRTHED YOU BITCH!" I yelled with tears falling from my eyes.

Clare snapped out of it and ran over to Trey who was bleeding from his face, I didnt even realized I hit him in the face.

"QUEEN WHAT THE FUCK!?" Clare yelled.

"Ask your son! Move Anthony I'm good" I said snatching away from him, I fixed myself and threw the broom at Trey.

Then I left.