VALENTINE'S SPECIAL!

Start from the beginning

I laughed inside because of his cuteness.

"So... uhhh... W-what do you wanna do?" He asked still rubbing his lap.

I tapped my chin then got an idea!

I got in front of Sal then gripped his pockets a bit. "Y-y/n! W-what are you doing?!" He looked like a masked tomato but I still thought it was cute...

I finally got the Walkie-Talkie then pressed the button.

"Larry Face? Come in Larry Face." A bit of static was heard then Larry's Voice.

"What's up Y/n Face? Is Sal having another melt down about how you kissed his prosthetic?" He chuckled on the other side.

"I wish-" "I was not melting down!!!" Sal said interrupting me.

I laughed then ruffled his blue locks a bit seeing that he had red ears now...

"Come up here! Lets play a game!" I said back at Larry. "Roger that man! I'll be there in just a sec! I need to find mah Pants!" He stopped talking and only static was heard.

"Well let's wait then!" I said to Sal as he still looked red.

"Are you ok Sal?" He nodded a bit then sunk deeper in the couch.

Looking at him a bit more I realized that I haven't really seen his face that much ever since the bologna incident...

"Hey Sal?" I called out.

"Y-yeah?" He answered while looking at me for a bit.

"I-is it ok if I s-see your face?- well if you only let me! Its ok if you don't!" I rubbed my nape a bit, but then he grabbed one of my hands then placed it on his prosthetic cheek.

"I-I don't mind.." I proceeded to unbuckle the straps of the mask then removed it gently...

Once I removed the fake-face I gazed upon Sal's face...

He still looked the same, but it made hin weirdly interesting and beautiful at the same time...

Looking through every detail of his face I noticed that he was crying.."S-sal?! What happened? Did I do something wrong?!" I asked him while placing my hands on his cheeks for him to look at me...

He looked pained and depressed... I slowly wiped his tears away."I-I'm sorry... It's just that, I must look scary and weird to you right?" He said looking the other way trying to avoid eye contact...

I pitied him... not because I wanted to make fun of him, but... because I love him.. for HIM...

I couldn't resist anymore... I gently shifted his face to look at me then kissed him... In his state of shock he didn't kiss back..

I let go of the kiss then kissed all his scars and his eyes...

"Sal... you may think that you look like a monster... But your not... Your scars are what makes you, YOU.... You make not like your scars, but I love everything about you... Your prosthetic, your curiosity, your adventure traits.. and YOU... I LOVE YOU Sal Fisher.... And I will always love you... Because your beautiful inside and out.." I caressed his scarred cheek then kissed his face one more time...

Sal sat there in a love struck daze looking at the smiling girl beside him... 'She loves me back..' he thought then blushed furiously...

He mumble the words "I Love You." All over again but wasn't enough to let Y/n hear...

"What was that Sal?" She held his cold shaking hands a bit then leaned in trying to hear what he said...

He gathered his courage a bit more then held Y/n's face and kissed her... Y/n was surprised but kissed back....

They made out for a solid 1min. Once they released for oxygen they smiled at one another then hugged with more kisses here and there until they fell asleep on Sal's bed in each others arms..

::::

Extended:

Larry saw the whole thing unfold and in the end he was crying tears of joy and kept on whisper-shouting "Get some!!"

On the other side of the room.. Sal kept looking at his new lover's sleeping face while quietly giving her eskimo kisses that Y/n can eventually feel.