For a second Wally stared into her deep blue gray eyes before she looked away. He itched the back of his neck. "So Uhm...you're crying?"he said looking up at the night sky. "No shit"she said through embarrassment and anger also a little insercurity. "Don't cry about it Arty....talk about it with me"he suggested softly. Artemis looked at him his gentle tone was seductive but she wouldn't admit that so she covered it up with negativety. "You know Wally I would but I don't know if I could necessarily trust you because of what you did"she said.

Wally sighed with a little additude "look Arty...I'm not here to lie or get sassed by you I'm being sincere"he said sitting down on a beach boulder.

At first Artemis was a little shocked but then she looked at him. "Fine I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything! Im a bad team mate someone who shouldn't be on your team. I'm sorry I hurt you in any shape or form through insults or injury"she said looking at his head. "I'm not a heroe...Wally...I'm a villian I have to go! I have to leave I wasn't born a nice person like you with the perfect personality I just wasn't!"she said and sobbed. "Wally I'm better off dead"

This caught Wally off guard and he slapped her "Artemis look at me....you are not better off dead  why would you say something like that?"he asked and cupped her cheek then let go when her eyes widened. "Because its true Wally"she whispered in his ear. "You knew it from the start..."she said and sat down.

He sighed and looked at her when she sat down. "Artemis...you shouldn't feel guilty...this isn't your fault if I hadn't made the comment to you about you not being Speedy we wouldn't hate each other"he said leaning on his elbow. "And also I got you in trouble from the first day we met...I set this up to happen its just logical. But I'm sorry...you're a real archer...and I'm sorry your bring suspended from the team but...oh"he said quietly not realizing he hadn't told her yet. He wanted to wait till the last possible minute and didn't quite understand why.

Artemis jumped up "suspended?!"she asked. "Suspended who's my replacement Speedy? Huh right? That's what I thought!"she said and crossed her arms.

"No Artemis that's not it....I mean it is but....I don't want you to le..."he got cut off before he could even finish the sentence.

She narrowed her eyes "yeah right Wally! You come out here like this is some episode of the bachelor and use sweet talk on me! Well guess what I caught your flaw and if you really wanted to be the one to inform me...thank you I least I really know how much you hate me! You have drawn a fire between us Wally"she said like a roaring forest fire and walked off to the mountain to grab her things.

Wally just stood out there alone for a few minutes. But solemnly walked up the beach the sand catching between his toes. He got to the entrance and the Beta tube let him in. Speedy was there alined with Green Arrow and Batman. Batman gave Wally a look of disgrace and told him to wait here and inform the whole team himself what is happening.

Minutes later Artemis came out and she glared at Wally. "I should've told the truth I regret that"she said and looked away her arms crossed and flinched at Wally's effort to comfort her.

Speedy made a pfft sound and looked at Artemis. "Its a good thing she's going you guys really needed a accurate archer...and one who doesn't cause drama"Speedy said with a smirk.

"She...accurate!"Wally defended. "And she's just leaving for a while"he said bunching his fist. "Yes I know she's leaving for a while...but you've caused a fire in her you can't put out"Speedy shrugged. Wally sighed and backed down glancing at Artemis.

After a while the whole team surrounded them. Only m'gann had sympthay with Artemis along with Wally. Aqua lad (Kaldur) was mutual as leader he couldn't share a thought on sides.

Wally stepped out getting a nod from Batman his uncle finally arrived and apologized. Wally felt under even more pressure with his uncle there and his face grew red. "Due to my mistakes Artemis is being exculed from the team for a while. ....Speedy is back"he said and forced a smile.

The team nodded understanding what was going on. They said their farewells to Artemis including Speedy. Then Wally with the adults was left with Artemis. . He looked her in the eyes causing her pupils to dart elsewhere. "I'm sorry Arty...and I'm sure I'll make it up to you"he extended his hand and got no hand shake.

Green arrow left with Artemis and Wally cringed as the beta tube annoucned her name one last time. Then he glanced at Batman and his uncle.Batman coughed and begun. "Wally you're behavior has been immature. You're uncle is surely ashmed. "He continued when he got a nod from the Flash himself. "That's why...you will sit in your room for a day and think about your responsibility in this situation. Then Canary will talk with you"he said sternly and left with The Flash.

Wally sighed walking to his room. "Out of all the people... I get to do the talking....? Wait!"he said and dashed out the beta tube. "Barry (the flash) U-uh Artemis said she was better off dead...just thought you'd like to tell Batman that...."he mumbled and ran back inside.

Wally walked towards his room and got in closing the door. He sighed pulling off his sweat shirt "I'm a fuck up for sure"he said climbing on his bed and resting his head into the pillow.

The flash tapped Batman's shoulder "Uh Bruce (Batman) Wally told me to inform you that Artemis said herself shes better off dead"he said.

Batmans eyes widened and alls he could think of is what Sportmaster would do if his daughter died. "I'll get Robin to be a spy"he said and they climbed into the helicopter.