Chapter 11

[Name] Reader

[F/C] Favorite color

[E/C] Eye color

[H/C] Hair color

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

~Spanish~

A couple of minutes of talking with Joseph, most of that consisted of you laughing at his flirting attempts, and he suddenly bolts up and screams out to someone. "HEEEEY! WE'RE OVER HERE MR.LIMO DRIVER!!" You had been startled at his sudden yelling but quickly calm yourself down as you realize to whom he had been yelling to. "Alright! Let's go, m'lady, your chariot awaits." He says as he takes your hand and begins leading you to a large black blur that was pulling up to you two. Once it pulls over you both stop at the back door. You hear the gears of the window as it begins to lower.

"Oh, would you look at who I just ran into." You hear a familiar deep voice say. "Oh, hey there DIO. Mind giving us a ride home?" Joseph asks as he releases your hand and leans down closer to the window. "Hmm, well, normally I wouldn't bother picking up some street trash, but I'm not one to leave a lady in need of assistance." You hear Joseph grunt in irritation. "Did you just call me trash? You pompous-" Joseph gets cut off as the door begins to open and a large yellow and red blur step out. "Come now, Joseph, is that any way to behave in front of a lady? Now, if you'd still like for me to give you a ride home, I would suggest getting in now before I change my mind and only take her with me. After all, what kind of gentleman would make a lady go on foot for a possible 30 minute walk, over a simple 10 to 15 minute drive?" DIO says as he holds the door open to the both of you. Joseph lets an irritated growl out before he places his hand at the small of your back again. "Fine. Just don't try anything funny." Joseph warns as he gently helps you into the car while pushing DIO to the side and then entering right after you. "I would never dream of it, Joestar." DIO says as he climbs in last. You wondered how both imposing men could possibly fit through the car's door, but they some how managed to. You scoot off to the right side of the seat, Joseph sat next to you, and DIO sat in the center of the back seat, facing forward. "Thank you, DIO." You say, even if you didn't really like him, he was a bit of a dick, you still appreciated that he had at LEAST decided to help you both out. "But of course, anything for such a lovely lady." He says with a purr at the end. You fight off the blush that threatened to cross your face as you gave him an awkward smile. You shifted in your seat and removed your bag, still cautious of its contents. You reach into your bag and carefully feel around for the glass figure. You let out a content sigh as you feel it is still in one piece. "Did it break?" Joseph asks, curious to know if it managed to stay in one piece. "It's good. I can't wait to put this in my room. I think it'll look nice by the window! Once the sun hits it, it should look pretty." You say as you begin to close your bag again. "Not as pretty as you though~." Joseph says from your right, he was between you and DIO. You feel him wrap his left arm around your shoulders and bring you closer to him. You blow a raspberry as you begin to laugh and elbow him in his side. "Ow! What was that for?!" He calls out as you begin to slide yourself away from him after he releases you to grab his side. "Hmm, looks like she knows your words mean so little. I believe your cheap flirtatious tricks won't work on here Joseph." DIO says as he stretches his legs in front of him, crossing them at the ankles and then crosses his arms. You could only imagine the arrogant smirk he had on his face. "Joseph's fine, his stupid flirts are funny, I don't take him seriously at all because I have friends that are similar to him." You say with a small laugh as you send Joseph a smile. "You hear that DIO? She's fine with me and my flirting. I just have to use my best lines on here from here on out!" He says as he crosses his arms and faces the blond.

You roll your eyes from next to him but still smile. "Really now? I feel that someone with better charm would be able to treat her with more respect, while also showering her with flattery, and would be able to show her just how a woman of her beauty should be treated. Wouldn't you agree, love?" You turn your attention to the arrogant male as he shifted himself from sitting in the back to sitting opposite of you and Joseph, though he was sitting directly in front of you now.