Jarrd Street [City+Surroundings]

Name: Jarrd Street
Object: A small town and its surrounding area
Class: Esoteric/Euclid
Location: On the shore of the Talopian Ocean
Simplistic Map [OLD]:

Name: Jarrd StreetObject: A small town and its surrounding areaClass:  Esoteric/Euclid Location: On the shore of the Talopian OceanSimplistic Map [OLD]:

Notes:
A small slightly decayed town with a trauma. The large street locates directly where the main bridge of Talopia Cita ends and continues down a brick road to a large questionable hole filled with a black, metallic, swirling liquid that emits a loud rumbling noise at times, which also causes the surrounding ground to rumble slightly.

 The large street locates directly where the main bridge of Talopia Cita ends and continues down a brick road to a large questionable hole filled with a black, metallic, swirling liquid that emits a loud rumbling noise at times, which also causes ...

To the bottom right of the warp hole is a panel on a metal pole with a keypad with foreign symbols imprinted on them & a small green-tinted screen such-like a calculator's. Imputing a certain code will seem to change the color of the liquid to whatever the universe's signature color is. Creatures that enter the liquid appear to go into a totally different dimension, usually for trading and collecting strange spices and miscellaneous foods and items.
As default, it is set to go to an old universe of Jarrd, defined as Under-Jarrd. Inhabitants here don't speak much of it and since they've all moved out of it centuries ago, it has fallen into major disrepair. However, a few creatures still live in Under-Jarrd.
There is a large tower with shifting segments all throughout the building in-front of the warp hole, it is believed the owner of this village lives in that tower and by asking the locals, his name is "Xavior".
The locals here seem to be very friendly and show no aggression unless a human or a new creature shows violence towards them. However, don't get too comfortable about wandering the exterior city of this place alone since the hostility of these creatures has not all been neutralized over the decades. The large, decaying mass of city around Jarrd (as labled in the map currently as "Sketchy Jarrd") is filled to the brim with thieves and creatures that sell drugging miscellaneous objects. Nobody inside Jarrd seems to be truly aware of this because an occasion where sketchy creatures steal from the shops on the street is very rare.
On the West of Jarrd is a thick forest, filled with dangerous unknown creatures [will be gone over in future logs]. There seems to be a horizontal version of the previously stated warp hole in Jarrd. Unfortunately, this warp hole has fallen into disrepair and is now dysfunctional. The area is littered with old building ruins, only mossy stone walls remain, a rare few are for the most part intact, but are still at least 50% demolished.
It has been lead to believe that these are remains of the East forest after an incident.
On the South of Jarrd is a fascinating looking forest, it is always at least mildly lit by little glowing, perfectly spherical shaped fruits growing on the trees, commonly growing to the size of your palm. These fruits continuously glow after picked or fallen off for 3 days until the fruit turns grey and will collapse to the touch. Harvesters report it to have a flavor inbetween a pineapple and a mango, and the texture of the peach. Though there are no fiber-like strands in it, like a peach does. In the center, there is a small gap where in fruits on Earth, seeds would be. In the hollowed out space there is a smooth, buttery, sweet and zesty cream. If by any instance you decide to somehow eat an expired fruit without it completely being destroyed when you pick it up, it will taste bitter and sour.
As you keep walking deeper into the forest, you may come across dropped jems that will fit perfectly in your hand, however it is advised that you do not take these with you. A type of creature is created from these jems that will be discussed later in a future log.
As you'd trek deeper into the lush forest you may come across a large alternate of the many trees you've come across, known as the Unix Tree. This tree and its fruits is at least 10 times larger than average. The fruits glow and appear to have a liquified state that slowly floats off of it, but this effect only persists if the fruit is still on the tree. When fallen or picked, it is very lethal to the harvester, as it produces a harmful radiation around it which if isn't handled with precaution, will begin to deform whomever wields it. If punctured before turning grey and soft, it will explode in a mass of blue fire, most likely killing its harvester and any flammable item in radius will catch fire for 5 minutes before downing out. Thankfully there are no instances of the fire spreading across the radiation induced area.
When used properly, it can be used as a strong power source. It will only last for as long as five weeks though.
On the East of Jarrd, is a less bushy forest; But filled with a whole other community. There isn't any shops here, but theres lots of handcrafted humble homes everywhere you look. Their construction depends on the species that crafted it. If they were smaller creatures, usually they would construct a hut, like such in the Hobbit. If they were taller, they'd usually build out of large slabs of stone and make, more complicated structures. Shall we not also mention the minuscule tiny structures on the trees almost everywhere? They are either have a special flair with their mini abodes they love to show off, or try to hide themselves as best as they can. Unfortunately our crew has never seen the creatures that live inside of these houses. They usually are empty the time we try to see them.
In the middle of the forest, there is a strange looking light house. Or as it seems, a light house. We do not know what it does for sure, but it might send out signals in an emergency, or be used to communicate with other cities across Avian. It gives off a strange violet hue and gravitates off itself, slowly spinning.
[Log closed]
[Will be updated if more examination is conducted]