Part 1: Capture

Ash P.O.V

I was in the firing range working on my aim as I've been a bit sloppy lately, but it's cut short when I hear six over the intercom, "Can operators:Ash, Zofia, Buck, Thermite and Maverick get to my office A.S.A.P it's urgent". Wonder what that was about? I thought.

I get to six's office and everyone is around her, looking at the board screen, "Eliza, so good for you to join u please sit" I take a seat next to jordan "This...is Keres" a picture comes up with a blurry image of a woman climbing a fence, I squint as I can slightly make out her surroundings "she has taken out multiple criminals around the world wether proven guilty or not and has avoided arrest everytime" I stare at the photo (it looks familiar) "this picture was caught by one of our hidden cameras last week after a drug deal went south" a cog in my mind started running and she immediately sounded familiar "wait...didn't she kill that pregnant woman?" I said with a bit of fury in my blood, Six looks up to me "yes she did" everyone stayed silent, I immediately new what we were gonna have to do "Wait...you want to recruit her!!?" I shouted a little pissed at what six was suggesting "she's a ruthless killer who deserves to be rotting in a prison cell!" At this point everyone had their attention on me "Ash, I don't really give a shit what you, think, I'm recruiting her and you 5 are gonna go get her!"

4 hours later

Maverick's P.O.V

"Alright you all know the plan, we leaked false information about a corrupt Politician staying at this motel, sources tell us that she got the info and is on her way. Me and Buck will wait around the back to stop her if she tries to escape, and thermite and Zofia will be in the opposite rooms ready to circle her and Maverick" Ash pointed directly at me "you will confront her and attempt to disarm her...any questions" I lift my hand up, Ash nodded "what if she has a plan B and she escapes?" I ask as Ash thinks "then shoot her in the foot or something" great that makes me feel better "Alright guys lets get in position"

A/N
I'll have the next chapter out sometime in the coming days and if theirs any grammar issues tell me and I'll fix it 😆