Chapter 3. Studio time !

Btw this entire chapter was recommended by@snoweatscake. Go follow them <3 

I woke up earlier than usual, and I hear a knock on the door and Remington comes in and sits on the edge of the bed. "hey Lizzy did you sleep well?" I nodded my head in response and I sit up and look at my phone, it was 8:15am. "So I was thinking, we have to go to the studio today to record some stuff, do you wanna come with us?" I couldn't believe he just asked me to go to the studio with them. "uhh yeah sure when are we leaving?" "in an two hours" I get out of my bed and  pick out my clothes and I run a bath and I put one of my bath bombs in. As I get into the bath, I wince at the pain of my recent scars on my legs, I still haven't told the guys about my mental heath issues. I decided that I was going to tell them later.

Once I get out of the bath, I get into my clothes and I do my makeup. I went downstairs and made myself a coffee and I grab my shoes. I see the guys come downstairs and they all come into the kitchen and give me a hug. Ever since I got adopted, I have felt more loved and I feel like I belong in this world, and they all make me laugh. Once we all had a coffee, they asked if I wanted to take my electric guitar, I said yes so I quickly went up to my room and grabbed my guitar and then we left the house and we drove to the studio.

We arrived at the studio and I follow guys into a room filled with instruments and other technical stuff. They let me go on my guitar for a little while, so I got a cable and turned on a amp and played 'Mr doctor man' I hear the other guys singing along whilst I played. I played for a little bit more but then I decided to stop for a while and I went up to the guys and they were in the process of make a new song called "dying in a hot tub" and then Remington turns to me and says "how would you like to be part of the backing vocals?" at first I hesitated because I was never confident enough to sing in front of anyone else other than the guys, but I agreed to do it.Once I had finished with the vocals, we got to listen to the finished song and we all sang along. Once they finished with some technical stuff, we decided to go out into the mall again and we went to different shops and brought different stuff. Once we finished shopping, We decided to get a drive-thru and It was friken awesome because I had never had one before.

we decided to drive back home and we all just fell on the sofa until Sebastian says "who wants to watch a movie?" we all cheered but in this family we could never agree on a movie so I just brought Death note down from my room and I screamed "WHO WANTS TO WATCH DEATH NOTE!!!" they all stop screaming and look at me and we all agreed. It was half way through death note that I saw the guys sleeping so I stopped the film and I went up to my room.

Hey guys so this was another (hopefully) successful chapter and I hope you enjoy this one. (Sneak peak btw) In the next chapter, Lizzy finds out she has to go to school, will she meet her one true love or will it be hell and she gets bullied OR maybe both. YOU decide. 

Comment what you want to happen.