Chapter 2. First 24 hours

I wake up with the brightness of the sun in my eyes, I grab my phone and I look at the time. It was 9:00 and I decided to go downstairs and get some breakfast, until I saw a note on the kitchen table that said 'Hey Lizzy, we had to go out for a a couple of hours but when we get back, we can all spend some time together <3  - Remington, Sebastian and Emerson'.

Once I had breakfast, I went back upstairs to get changed, after I straightened my hair and then did my makeup. After i'm done, I go on my phone for a little while until I hear the door opening. I hear Sebastian call my name, I go downstairs and give them all a hug.

"so do you wanna go out to the mall today?" I nod my head and I get a little excited because I've never been to the mall in my life. The guys go upstairs to clean themselves up, then they come back down. We then walked to the car and we play some awesome tunes in the car. Then 'Mr doctor man' comes on and I start to sing and they all cheer.

Once we get to the mall, Emerson and Sebastian grab my hands with Remington behind me, we run to Hot Topic, which I have also never been to. We walked around and I saw the guys grabbing a bunch of shirts and jeans, I couldn't help but laugh to myself. Once they paid for the clothes, we decided to go into different stores then after a few hours, we decided to go home and when we got back, I go upstairs and tidy up my room.

It had been a few hours since we got back and I went downstairs and I saw Remington on his phone but Sebastian and Emerson was nowhere to be seen in the house. "hey Remington, where's the rest of the guys?" Remington looks up at me with a smile "They've gone to the studio to sort some stuff out" I nod my head in reply "Do you wanna go out to the park whilst it's still bright outside?" I smile back at him "yeah sure", I went upstairs to grab my jacket and then we left the house. We decided to walk to the park, luckily it wasn't far from the house, once we got there, Remington looks at me and says "I'll race you to the swings!" we both ran as fast as we could unsurprisingly he beat me with his long-ass legs. We played around for a while until Remington got a message from Sebastian.

"They're back from the studio, we should probably head back" we both decided to race back to home and again Remington's long-ass legs defeated me. Once we got back it was quite late so I headed back upstairs and I went onto my phone for a while until I fell asleep...

Hey guys so I am really enjoying making this story, You guys get to decide what happens next. <3