Quickstep Kiss Xx

Joe's POV

So its week 9 of Strictly which means we're at The Blackpool Tower. I'm surprised I got this far!
Our dance this week is the Quickstep to Dancing Fool.

Not gonna lie, I'm really nervous about this one.
Firstly I have Dianne & the judges to impress. Then I have my Nana and rest of my family coming to watch and she did a quickstep here when she was younger. So I really need to do well in this one.

How am I meant to impress so many  people?

Anyways, it's the 3rd day of training, and Dianne thinks I'm doing "really well" (A/N if you get the joke then well-done!)
Also, we have more pro's in to do this dance with us, so hopefully if something goes wrong on the night, the judges are looking at them not me.

Dianne's POV

I love teaching Joe this quickstep, he's so good at it! He thinks otherwise though which is quite disappointing.

He's getting the routine down so easily, but its like he just either doesn't want to do it, or he just thinks he can't do it, which he can!

Its currently Wednesday, and we have some more pro dancers coning in tomorrow to go through the dance with us.

I'm excited for it, but Joe... not so much.
I'm gonna go find out why.

Joe's POV

Dianne walked over to me with a concerned look on her face.
"What's the matter with you Di?"
She looked at me like I had 3 heads. "What's the matter with me? What's the matter with you more like."

Crap. I didn't think she would notice that I was scared. "Umm... nothing's wrong Dianne. You're crazy! Ha.."
She doesn't look very convinced.

"Joe" she said putting her hand in mine, squeezing lightly, "I know something's not right. Come on you can tell me! I am your girlfriend after all."

I took a steady breath and told her everything. The worry, the self doubt. Everything.

Once I finished I looked away in shame. All of a sudden my head was pulled back round and a soft, plump wonderful pair of lips were placed on mine.

About 10 spectacular seconds later, Dianne pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Don't you ever think that way again. You have been and still are incredible at this and everything you do. You won't let anybody down, I mean look how far you've gotten in the competition! You have done everybody proud and continue to everyday."

Her face was full of love and proudness.
God I love this woman!!

I  lent over and pulled her on my lap. "Thank you babe, so much."
I nuzzled my face in her neck and sighed heavily.

She kissed the top of my head and whispered to me "a quickstep kiss always works."

Another one bites the dust!
That is 2 done!!
I really like this one and it sprang to my mind really quickly.

Hope you liked it!!
Byeeeeee xx

Vote & comment!!
(508 words)