The entire room was so big because it was still spacious even with all those things I had enumerated. Clothes were scattered on the floor, some were even hanging on various places. The room itself was filled with Hunter’s delicious smell – nom – especially the bed. Nom, nom, nom.

After a deep sigh, I picked the note and read his message for me. This better explain enough. Or else…

‘Silver-babe, (Fine, he's forgiven.)

We wet out to hunt, and also for a run, and raid our turfs. I didn’t wake you up because you look so cute and peaceful. Just wear anything you want from my closet. I assigned Stefan to assist you today because I know you'll need someone when you wake up, so he didn’t come with us. Don’t worry, I didn’t punish him for what happened and I won't stop you from befriending him. I know you'll get mad at me if I did. Anyways, just call out his name anytime you're ready. I’ll be back before lunch time. I love you, Silver.

All yours,

Hunter.’

A loud and happy sigh escaped my lips after I read that. I can't help but feel all giddy with the last sentence. I knew the note was more like a letter but, who cared? It’s sweet.

The way he said those three words in a sentence together with my name, even from just a note, made me feel so warm, happy, bouncy, tensed, excited, just… everything! I wasn’t able to really feel the effect of his words last night but now… just great. I wished I could say it back to him now, kiss him with all my heart, and cuddle with him all day if he’d let me.

Gosh, he was turning me into a complete girl.

I noticed an arrow pointing to the left that clearly wanted me to look at the back of the paper, so I did. My brows furrowed.

‘P.S.

Don’t wear a shirt.’

Huh? Why won't he want me wearing a shirt? Well, not that I was complaining. The weather was kinda hot anyway, but still!

Oh well, I guess I had to obey him this time. Like I said, even if he told me that through a simple note, it had the same effect when he was telling it in person. I shrugged and put the note back on the table.

I moved myself inch by inch off the bed and searched for my boxers, wincing and cursing under my breath everytime I did a wrong move and felt a strike of pain. I unintentionally dragged the covers with me so I just let it drop on the floor for now.

“Motherfuck?!” I shouted as I spotted my boxers at the top of the bookshelf… torn and tattered.

I glanced around for my other clothes and also found it practically ‘unwearable’. That Hunter! That skinny jeans was my favorite! And I grew a liking to that shirt because that was the first one he let me wear!

I rushed towards the two doors from the corner and opened them at the same time, my jaw dropping with what I saw. The left door was a walk-in wardrobe, and the right door was a bathroom. His whole room was like… MY DREAM ROOM!

Moving on, I entered the wardrobe and searched the drawers and closets for some clothes that would hopefully fit my size. Let me tell you, it wasn’t easy! Basically, everything here will hung loose if I dared wear it! Anyways, I found just a few that could do. I wore the boxers only because I wanted to take a shower first before I put the jeans on, since he didn’t want me to wear a shirt for a reason he didn’t tell.

When I couldn’t take it anymore, I dropped my body back on the bed and called out for Stefan. I knew I didn’t have to shout, obviously. After a few seconds, I heard heavy footsteps and then the door opened very slightly. Stefan’s head peered in and greeted me with a goofy smile.

“Yo!” he said.

I groaned and covered my ears. I heard him softly mutter a ‘sorry’. I ushered him to come in.

“Can you please get me a bottle of painkillers?”

“A bottle?” My eyes were closed but just with the tone of his voice, I could tell he was raising his brows.

“Yes! Please! My back hurts! A LOT!”

“Fine. But I’ll get you just a few, not a whole bottle. We’re dead if you're dead and then the whole world will face Alpha’s wrath, all because of a bottle of painkillers.”

I grinned and looked at him. “Thanks. And, Stefan?” I added when he was about to close the door, so he just peeked in his head again. “Can you pwetty pwease get me bweakfast, chu?”

He laughed, causing me to pout. “As you wish… Luna.”

“HEY!” I heard him still laughing even with the door closed.

I chuckled to myself once I cannot hear him anymore. I was glad Hunter didn’t punish him for doing that little scheme with me.

I got up again and forced myself to take a shower, very careful not to press hard on my parts that obviously hurt like a bitch. The warm water seemed to help a bit to relax my muscles, but I can still feel the stinging pain in my… you know where. I dried myself after and wore Hunter’s pants I carried here with me. The pants was quite tight when I saw it, but when I wore it, it looked baggy. I huffed.

I hung the towel over my shoulders and went out of the bathroom. Stefan was back with everything I requested. He ran to me and handed me two pills of what I guessed were painkillers and a glass of water, since I was practically crawling to get back to bed. I was sure pain was written all over my face when he saw me. I gulped it all down and sighed, handing him back the glass with a nod and a weak smile. I dragged myself back to bed and waited for the medicine to kick in.

I jumped then hissed, clutching my bum with my hands, when he screamed, “OH MY GOD, SILVER! ALPHA’S MARK ON YOU LOOKS UHH-MEYY-ZIING! HAVE YOU SEEN IT?! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! IT’S SO COOL! DEFINITELY EYE-CATCHING! DAMN, IT MAKES ME WANNA MATE WITH AIDEN SO SOON AND BE EXCITED OF WHAT HIS MARK ON ME WOULD LOOK LIKE!”