Labyrinth

These next few imagines will be based off my favorite movie. Labyrinth with David Bowie. Plus the soundtrack, please enjoy!

He was incredibly handsome. Unlike any boy you'd ever seen before. He was tall, dark haired and most certainly mysterious. You couldn't help but be intrigued by him. So far you've only seen goblins and the Goblin King Himself. You wondered why exactly there was another human in the Labyrinth.
Hoggle, looked up at you; "That's Jareth's son. The Goblin Prince."
"Well what's he doing out here?" You asked quizzically.
"How am I supposed to know?" Hoggle said quietly.
At the moment you and Hoggle we're hiding behind a huge tree in the middle of a Forest.
"I don't have much time...." You said taking a step out from behind the tree, when Hoggle grabbed your arm pulling you back.
"What? Are you mad?" He whisper shouted; " that's the prince. The king's own blood!"
You glanced back over at him. The Prince was now sitting on a log, it looked to be a crystal ball in his hands, much like the one the King had offered you hours before. The prince however seemed very interested in the thing.
"Well he seems harmless" you said shaking your hand from Hoggle's grasp taking a step forward again. You'd never admit but you were certainly nervous, things weren't always what they seemed to be in that place. But you couldn't afford to wait around, you had to find your baby brother!
The Prince at the moment had his back turned to you.
"Excuse me..." You said stopping a few feet from him, he jumped a little bit but turned to look over his shoulder and when he did he nearly jumped out of his skin. He hopped up backing away, he seemed frightened!
"What are you doing here?" He asked his voice stern but still frightened.
"I'm here looking for my brother...can you help me solve this labyrinth?" You asked keeping your distance.
"But you're human? How did you get here? And what baby do you speak of? The only other human I know to be here is my father...." The prince said, still on the defense.
"I made a mistake...I wished him to be gone. And the Goblin King took him...I need to get him back before it's too late! Can you help me or not!" You demanded, losing your patience. Something that happened to often and was the reason you were in this mess in the first place. But he just wouldn't stop crying....you couldn't take the sound and said the words. More like the curse. How you longed to hear the sound of your baby brother again, crying and all.
"Please..."you softened your tone; " I want my brother back"
The boy stood there for a moment as if he was battling himself internally. He ran his fingers through his hair.
"My father..." He spoke; " is no man to be messed with. His magic is nothing to be played with. I can show you you're brother now, but I cannot take you to him. I'd be going against my father and that's something I cannot do".
"Show me? Toby? " You asked.
The prince nodded; "with this" he produced the crystal he was looking at earlier. He came over to you, he was much taller now that he was next to you & you could see his features. He most definitely was handsome enough to be a prince. He had hazel brown eyes and dark hair to match. He didn't have much resemblance to the king and you wondered how he came to be. But you couldn't really worry about. Right now you needed to find Toby.
"Show me the baby" he said to the ball and at the moment the ball lit up. You could see Toby sleeping in a giant bed, the King was standing over him. He seemed to be watching the baby sleep. Then the image was moved to the kings face, just then he spoke words.
"Tayler, my son. Come back to the castle. There is much work to be done. And don't make me wait."
The king's voice was so loud and prominent it was was like he was standing in front of you.
You looked up at the boy who had now been identified as Prince Tayler. There was a look of worry on his face.
"I have to go..." He said walking off.
"Wait!" You said lunging forward towards him successfully managing to grab his arm stopping him. He looked back with longing eyes.
"Will I ever be able to see you again?" You asked pulling his arm slightly.
"I have not an idea, but please, girl I must go now. My father calls." He yanked his hand away. "To get to the castle, follow the path!"
"Thank you!" You called after him, and with the blink of an eye, he was gone.

Okay. So I couldn't find a Picture of Tayler that I  could use to represent how I picture him. (the one I chose was the best I could find.) If you seen the movie Labyrinth then you know just how Jareth aka the Goblin King looks. Very distinct look to him. I'll insert a pic. But let me know what you think of this imagine!

 But let me know what you think of this imagine!