"You and Louis actually only have to look for your suits, your rings and that little speech."

"Thank you so much"

I feel how Harry hugs everyone and sits back next to me again and looks at me worried.

"Everything okay, Louis?"

I nod.

"Yeah. Just a bit dizzy and tired. I'm sorry!"

He shakes his head and so do the others.

"You don't have to be, babe."

"I'm destroying this party."

Zayn starts to laugh and comes to me and knees down.

"Lou, we're here for you! It's okay! Plus we're so happy to have you here again. We missed you. That house looked always so strange when we went by it. We're so happy that you're better now."

I shake my head. No, it isn't okay. Not really. But I'm glad that they all love and care about me so much. However. Harry starts to play with my fingers and it catches me totally off guard. He's so concentrated and looks so cute. I intertwine our fingers and he pouts shortly. But then he looks up and kisses me softly.

"I love you, Louis!"

I smile.

"Love you, too, Harry. To the moon and back."

It's quite quiet right now. Except of us. I look a bit to the site but can't see anyone. I sit a bit up and so does Harry ( who looks quite confused by the way). Now I look through the room. No one. Those idiots left.

"We are alone. Nice party haha.."

Harry starts to giggle, kisses me again and starts to tickle me.

"Stop it- Ha "

I don't get more words out. I only laugh and kick him. But he just doesn't stop.

"Hharry"

I don't even laugh any more because it really begins to hurt.

"I can't breath"

He stops and looks at me worried.

"I- I'm sorry.. Just wanted to-"

I immediately stop him by kissing him. My heartbeat is higher than ever and I can't stop smiling into this kiss. I stop it and look at his wonderful green eyes.

"I want kids, Harry.. I want kids with YOU.."

"Wait what?"

"You heard me."

He smiles, kisses me nose.

"You're too weak right now. A kid needs two healthy parents, babe."

I pout. That's not fair. I want to have a little family with him. But he's right, unfortunately. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. He's right. It's too early, right now.

"You know that I want a little kid too.. I just want you to get healthy again.. Losing you again would be the death for me."

I sigh and nod softly.

"I know."

He starts to play with my fingers again. But I'm too deep in thought to stop it by intertwining them or doing anything.

I still can't believe that I didnt believe that we were together at first. He looked so strange, yet so familiar to me. Only by looking into his eyes after waking up, I knew that I knew this eyes from somewhere. But after telling him that I can't remember him or our relationship, there was something in his eyes I never want to see again. He looked so broken. So done.

I sigh quietly and put my arms around him. Yes, I disturb Harry playing with my fingers, but I don't notice that really. I just want to be near Harry. As near as possible.

"Everything okay?"

I open my eyes and look to my right. Harry looks worried. I simple nod and kiss his cheek.

"You look sad and tired.."

"I'm quiet tired, yes."

I smile lightly and close my eyes again. This idiot that calls himself my boyfriend stands up which causes me to fall to the side. I immediately open my eyes again- totally shocked. But he just puts one hand under my legs and the other one on my shoulder. He lifts me up and smiles.

"Harold, what are you doing? If I may ask?!"

He chuckles and leaves this room. While he walks quietly through the house and ends up in front of a closed door, I keep looking at him. He's such a wonderful person. But he still doesn't manage to tell me what the heck he's doing.

"Harold!!"

He looks at me with a grin.

"Yes, Lewis?"

I look him dead in the eyes and I hope he gets it that this is too much.

"Hey! You called me Harold, what isn't my name and -"

I sigh.

"Alright.. I'm sorry.. Can you open this door so I know already where we are?"

He nods and opens the door.