Dennise and Alyssa went to the mall and Dennise did her best to make Alyssa happy, she succeeded except to that Ice cream part. Atleast Alyssa was okay already. They did a lot more stuff and crazy things and Alyssa was managing to laugh at times and it was making Dennise feel like they were on a date.

Dennise suggested the Karaoke House because she was wondering if Alyssa could sing because it was one of the guitarist's stereotypes. When Alyssa immediately refused, Dennise thought she was acting strangely. How she wanted to hear Alyssa sing and usually in this kind of situation, she would insist but something was stopping her to push Alyssa to do it.

Dennise just ignored and was surprised to know Alyssa knew where her favorite place in the mall was. But again, Alyssa just decided not to go there though she was the one who suggested.

"I don't sing." Alyssa said for the nth time. They were on their way to Dennise's house and Dennise still kept on asking Alyssa.

"So you don't read either? Ayaw mo rin sa NBS eh." Dennise replied. Alyssa looked at her and Dennise almost got stunned when she saw Alyssa's smirk.

She's smirking!

"Ang talino mo talaga." Alyssa said then stopped walking, so did Dennise. "Sige na, mauna na 'ko. Salamat nag-enjoy ako kahit lugi na naman ako, ako naman ilibre mo next time." She added. They were already at the door but Dennise was not saying anything. Alyssa's brows creased and waved her hand in front of Dennise. "Hey." Dennise finally got out from her bubble but did not hear any of what Alyssa said.

"Huh what? Kung ayaw mong kumanta edi 'wag. " Dennise said then quickly entered leaving Alyssa confused.

"Huh?" Alyssa just said then left.

"What the hell?"

Dennise was still leaning at the door for minutes and had not moved an inch. She was still smiling widely that it creeped Justin out.

"Alyssa." Jus spoke again. It finally made Dennise realize her sister was just in front of her.

"What?" she asked.

"You were smiling for 5 minutes straight, just so you know."

"Uh yes, I just got out from a date." Dennise said then started walking.

"Ooh, does she know?" Justin said trying to tease her 'cause she was sure it was Alyssa who her sister was referring to. Dennise rolled her eyes.

"Ooh, shut up." Dennise said then they heard something from outside, she looked through the window and saw that the rain was pouring outside. "Si 'Ly!" she immediately thought and picked up her phone to message Alyssa.

To Ineng:

Biglang lumakas ulan may payong ka ba balik ka kaya muna dito patila ka.

Sent 1/20/9 6:47 pm Tuesday

She waited for Alyssa's reply but there was none.

Her brow creased and sent another message. And another. And another.

When Alyssa still didn't reply, Dennise called. Still, no answer.

"Tsk. Kung ayaw mo edi 'wag." Dennise said then went to her room with her mood swings.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Dennise and Sheila were surprised when they suddenly heard their friends singing a Happy Birthday song as they entered the gym. They saw the squad except for Alyssa. Vic and Kim approached the celebrants while still singing and holding the cakes while the others are singing in the background.