Information

-Blake's POV-

last night we came up with a plan, well me and Stev did as Stev sat their listening to us.

The plan is that Stev is going to flirt the information out of his little mate Sarah Jane.

'Let's just hope that it goes to plan' I thought whilst I grabbed the stuff I needed and headed to school.

-At School-

-Stev's POV-

As I walked up towards the school I couldn't help but notice how nervous I was about talking to my mate Sarah, is it going to go smoothly and not badly.

'It will go alright' my wolf said to me.

'I hope so, Silver' I replied back to him.

I continued to walk towards the school doors where my idiot of a twin was standing with Blake next to him.

'Blake, stupid" I said to the both of them before we all headed into the school building and towards our lockers which was actually next to each other.

"So when are you going to talk to her?" Stef asked as he put his arm around my neck.

"When I see her Stef" I replied whilst slamming the locker door shut.

"Well then it's your lucky day today" Blake said whilst pointing down the, turning my head I saw he was pointing towards a locker where Sarah was stood on her own listening to music through her headphones.

"You want me to go to her right know" I said turning to them both.

"Yep" they both said whilst Stef pushed me forwards, towards Sarah.

"Fine" I muttered before walking towards her.

Once I got next to her, I gently tapped her shoulder which caused shocks to go through me.

-Sarah's POV-

I was stood in front of my locker listening to my music when I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

I turned towards who was tapping my shoulder whilst taking out my headphones so I could hear them.

"What..." I said only to stop when I saw who it was 'holy hell' was all I thought.

"Hi, Sarah right?"

"Yeah, erm your Stev Holewood right, Stef's brother?" I said when I realized who he was related to.

"Yeah he's my idiot twin brother, you know him?" Stev said whilst moving closer towards me.

"No but he was with David the other day when Char broke his nose" I said whilst chuckling as I remembered what happened the other day.

"Who's Char?" Stev asked as he was now a couple if inches away from me, which is causing my heart to beat faster.

"Oh Charlotte she's new, just moved here actually she lives with her father, why is your werewolf nose twitching" I said whilst also jocking as I now he's a werewolf, like I do the others he hangs with.

"Ha, ha, no I just wanted to now about the new girl as well and also wanting to know if you are free tomorrow night?"

"Well I am free tomorrow night, all i'm saying today about Charlotte is that she's a trouble maker and one you don't want to mess with" I said whilst grabbing my books that I needed for class and turned back to face him.

"Maybe if your good tomorrow night I'll tell you a bit more about her"

"OK I'll pick you up tomorrow night at seven" Stev said whilst leaning towards me.

"OK here's my address and number" I replied as I wrote my address on a piece of paper then handing it to him.

"Thanks" was all he said before kissing me on the cheek before walking away with a smile on his face.

"Werewolf's" I mumbled under my breath before I started to walk to my first class where I meet Char at our desks.