Whatever

-Chloe's Pov-

Walking into my new school I started pin pointing out everyone and people who to avoid and who to be nice to.

As I was in my thoughts about how I'm at another stupid school full on stupide hormonal teens I didn't noticed I was walking straight towards someone I would love to smack and avoid at the same time. Yep you guessed it the school's slut.

There is always a reason why someone is starting a new school and mine is that 1. I lost my mother and we moved here and 2. I smacked my last school's slut for bullying a nerd. I hate it when people bully others what's with it.

My mother and father always taught me that if your nice to others then there nice to you.

And that ladies and gentleman is when I bumped into her "hoof"

"What's it newbie" Blondie, yep going to call her Blondie from now on, sneered at me whilst her friends started laughing when she spoke.

". . . "I was too busy with my new name for her to answer back, she's not special so what's the point.

"Carn't you talk or something" she carried on but I notice a hint of laughter as she spoke.

". . ."

"SPEAK" she then screamed in my face bringing me out of my day dream and causing everyone to look towards were me and her stood.

"Oh I'm sorry what was you saying?" I replied back causing her jaw to drop whilst her friend's eyes went wide but no one answered me back so I decided to continue walking towards the front office.

As I neared the office she then started talking again "I was speaking to you", I stopped walking and turned to face her so slowly it pissed her off . . . A lot.

"WHO ARE YOU" screamed Blonde.

"Chloe . . . the newbie" I replied back then walked off, deciding then and there that I have had enough of her but was then stopped again by a totally different person. Come on doesn't anyone give me a break when I start a new school. I moaned in my head before looking at the person who stopped me.

Cute. Was all I thought as I looked up at him before checking him out

"See anything you like babe?" he asked in a really really hot voice, oh please I bet if we all had to wear signs his would say 'PLAYER COME AND GET ME' on it.

"Nope" I said and then watched his eye go wide and jaw drop before he went back to looking so good looking like he did before.

"Right, you don't have to lie to me babe" was his reply

"Dude I don't find you hot, or sexy cause I know what kind of man you are Mr Player and believe me I put them sluts with the other sluts six feet under me" and with that I walked into the office but before the door completely closed I heard him mumble a "Whatever" under his breath.

Smirking I walked up to the old woman on the desk and asked her for my lesson sheet and locker number and stuff.

After grabbing them I headed to my locker where I placed my bag before heading towards my first lesson of the day.

Great.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took long to update I've been busy with work then I lost my uncle and everything went crazy but I hope you like this Chapter and I will up-date again soon.