Chapter 2

Cactus's pov:

Lemon turns and stomps off. "What was that?" I ask Coral. She just shrugs. "I think she's mad at you" she says, then walks off. I try to think of why Lemon is mad. Then I come up with a plan. The thing was, I liked Lemon, with her cheery additude and her yellow hair. I knew this wouldn't go well,but I knew I would also be doing my best. I walk over to Lemon's room and knock on the door. "Go away! I'm not in the mood to chat..." Lemon says coldly. Her moody additude was shocking me. "Umm, hey...is it okay to come in?" I ask nervously. No reply. Wow... she must be mad at me. I open the door to see Lemon hugging her pillow close to her face. "What do you want? I told you I'm-" "Look you need to calm the FUCK down and tell me why your mad. If you think it's your fault that I got hurt, its not! Now chill out and stop making EVERYONE MAD!!" I put my hand over my mouth, realizing that I yelled the last part. Lemon looks up at me, surprised.  Welp...that didn't go well. I still felt kinda mad,so I kept going. "IF YOUR SO MAD, THEN WHY NOT CALM YOURSELF-" " BECAUSE I LIKE YOU OKAY! IF I WAS NEXT TO YOU, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE, BUT I WASN'T! I CARE ABOUT YOU, YOU JUST DON'T SEE IT!!!" Lemon covers her mouth, her face turning red. Lemon's yelling made me feel like shit, so I took one look at her before running out the door,sobbing. So much for the plan.

A/n

sorry it kinda short but I'm too lazy to do lemons pov right now :T Anyways hope u enjoyed!