Chapter 4

Cactus's pov
Everyone was standing on a bunch of snow. Coral look like she wanted to throw something, and Holly looked...well, nervous. Lemon,on the other hand, looked sad. "Hey you okay?" I ask. "Yeah it's just...look, I'm sorry"She says. "I forgive you! Now to find those stones! Come on!" I dash over to the cave as everyone else falls behind. I stop in my tracks to see a pond of ice. Thin ice. I knew that one wrong move and your dead. "What is- oh that's not good" Coral says approaching me. "We need to be careful, and stay together" I say calmly. I carefully step on the ice, everyone close behind.
*a few minutes later*
"Okay we made it,now what?" Holly asks looking at me. "Guys look" Lemon says looking at something. I turn to look at what she was staring at and saw them. The four animal stones.

Lemon's pov
Cactus slowly walks over to the rocks, gesturing us to help her pry them out the ice. Coral took the bear, Holly took the cat, and I got the fox, leaving Cactus to get the bunny. "Okay guys, lets go home" Cactus says, taking a big step. *CRACK*. The ice slowly formed a small crack. "Cactus...don't...move" I say softly. *Time skip cause I too lazy* Okay. So we were back on the ship. Coral, being the dunce she is, tossed her stone in the air. Then something began to happen. When everyone tossed their stones in the air, they started glowing. "What is happening!?" Holly asked. White stuff started floating in the air. The next thing that happened was un-expected.

A/n
Well that's then end of this. A cliff hanger. DUN DUN DUUUUUN!