one

I don't like parties. Never have, and never will. So to alot of people here tonight, it was strange that I had attended. This party, however, was special. I mean, it's not every day that your friends get a record deal.

Sighing, I poured myself another shot glass of vodka and had just downed it when I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked around, searching for whoever it was, and locked eyes with this guy with a fuck ton of tattoos. He smiled and walked towards me.

"Hey." I studied him for a second before my tipsy mind concluded that he was ok. I waved at him and downed another shot of vodka. "Slow down love. That's like, your sixth one." "Seventh." I corrected.

"So, this is a nice party." I nodded. "Yeah, I couldn't be happier for Tyler and Josh. They deserve this."  He nodded in agreement. "Um, I'm Oliver, by the way.."  "I'm Cara." I said, downing another shot .

Approximately six shots later, we were both giggling and acting as if we'd known each other for years. "Oli!!!" I screeched, finally getting his attention. "What is it, love?"
"I'm tired." I stated, as if he had the ability to make me not tired. "Do I need to get you home?"

"Nope!" I said popping the p. "Hey that's funny. Nope, nope, nope!" I said again, popping the p each time. Although I had the strangest feeling I was forgetting something. I tapped my head in confusion, before coming to the conclusion that I was tired.

"Right! My room's upstairs!". I jumped on Oli's back, still clutching my vodka. "Onward, noble steed!" I shouted as he carried me up the stairs.

Thankfully, there wasn't anyone in my room so I could lay down. Oliver pulled my blanket over me, gently took the bottle and placed it on my nightstand. "Goodnight, princess.." he said, softly kissing my forehead.

He turned to leave, but I stopped him.

"Oliver.." He turned around to look at me. "Stay with me."

He looked confused for a second, and then he smiled. "Of course I will, love." He quickly stripped down to just his boxers, and I couldn't help but laugh. "What? What are you laughing at?" He said, obviously not understanding how are utterly  hilarious he looked from my perspective.

"Are those Jurassic park?" I screeched and laughed even harder. He looked down, and back at me. "Yeah? I fucking love Jurassic park." He said it so seriously, that I decided to just calm down. After a bit, I finally calmed down. I sheepishly smiled as Oli turned the light off.

My eyes started to feel heavy, and I felt the bed dip next to me. "So you can drag me through hell, if it meant I could hold your hand. I will follow you;" His arms wrapped around me and he softly pressed his lips to my cheek. "I will follow you.."