Chapter 3: Isabelle the Mirelurk Girl

Caleb POV

Melissa and I are waiting beside her shack. I look at my watch, which had miraculously survived cryostasis. But soon, the ground starts to shake a little, and a Mirelurk like humanoid rushes out of the Glowing Sea and tackles me.

"Calem!"

I grunt, and the humanoid backs away, allowing me to get a good look at her face.

"Isabelle! It's been so long!"

I gently hug her, and she squeezes me back.

"I know right! Hey, Melissa! You were right, he doesn't mind us even through we look like this!"

"Do you really doubt me that much?"

"...yeah. Sorry."

"It's okay, I know you've had those... bad experiences."

You see, people would take advantage of Isabelle's kindness, and kind of use her to make her do horrible things. She fell into a depression when she was dumped and scorned by everyone. I helped her out of her depression, and I exposed her tormentors. She now feels like she owes me something, but I did it because it felt right. I stand up and brush myself off, before hearing a roar. I turn to see a glowing Deathclaw charging at me. I dodge under its claw swipe, and draw my Turbo Plasma Rifle, and unload a round into the back of its head, killing the ugly fuck. I sigh and stand up, brushing myself off. Isabelle hugs me again, and also I forgot.

She's slightly a yandere. A ghoul leaps out at out of nowhere and tries to bite me, but Isabelle's eyes suddenly glow red, and she starts to brutally tear apart the poor creature, laughing insanely. I just sigh, pinching my nose. She then throws what remains of the ghoul into a fire. I walk up to her and gently rub her head. She starts to mutter under her breath.

"No one will hurt Caleb-senpai."

She snuggles against me, rubbing her face against mine. She starts giggling insanely, then I kiss her to calm her down. She squeaks before melting into it. We have a long make out session, before we part for air. Melissa pouts, grabs me, and gives me a long make out session. The two monster girls giggle and hug me, snuggling against me. I sigh.

Something tells me I'm in for some very interesting adventures.