part 3

The first thing that Jameson saw was a flash of bright light and distant voices calling his name. At that moment he forgot where he was or what had occurred earlier. The bright light started to dim as he saw two figures looking down at him.

"Jamie, Jamie vake up." The sound of Schneep's voice filled his ears as he felt someone lightly pat the good side of his face.

Jamie started to get some of his regular senses back. First being his sight, then his hearing came second. He was able to see the good doctor and Chase Brody stare down at him in shock and worry. He was also able to see Jackie and Marvin, comfort Robbie who looked terrified at the moment. Next came was his sense of smell. All he could smell was fresh blood and nothing else. Then came his feeling like the side of his face started to ache in pain. He was very confused at that moment before his memory caught up to him. Anti was the one who did this to him. He cut him, hurt him, scared him. But he did not hate him for it.

Anti said something about a virus. Was that making him act like that?

Well, whatever it was. He can't just let it hurt his best friend like that. He needed to help him. He needed to warn the-.

"Jamie please wake up," Brody said, a few tears started to form in his eyes.

Jamie's eyes fully opened and stared right at Chase, causing Chase to smile in relief.

"Jamie?" He smiled.

Jamie gave him a weak grin as he tried to sit up, only to fall back down, wincing I'm pain.

"No, no don't do zhat JJ you need to stay on zhe couch and rest," Henrik ordered, propping his pillow for him.

"What the hell happened?" Chase asked placing a hand on Jamie's shoulder.

"You know what the hell happened Chase." Jackie snapped as his eyes started to glow. "Anti caused this shit."

"Vhy vould he do zhat to JJ?" Shneep whispered like he was talking to himself. "He's changed and... JJ's his best friend."

"Anti did this because he hasn't changed," Jackie said clenching his fists out of anger.

Jamie looked at Jackie and lifted his hands, trying to sign what happened. But his hands were so weak and were shaking too much to make out what he was saying.

"Jamie, buddy what are you trying to say."

"H-e-l-p... a-n... a-n-t-."

"I-I don't understand is that and h or an n?" Chase asked trying to help out.

He tried so hard to sign, trying to tell them to help anti somehow, but his hands fell to his sides, unable to lift them again. He was too weak.

"W̶e̷l̴l̸ ̷i̵s̸n̵'̴t̷ ̸t̷h̵i̵s̴ ̸N̵̘̬̤̦͈̾̎̎̌̊̈́̍̃͊͘͝i̸̮̤̔̌͐̊ć̷̛͚̝͚͉̼́́͂̈́̕͝ͅĕ̷̘̫̝̻͒̇͊̏͌͗́͒̚."

They all turned to the doorway to see anti, his eyes pitch black. His eyes scanned everyone in the room, eyes landing one Jameson last. His grin only seems to grow as a hint of fear started to lace their faces.

"M̸y̸ ̴p̴u̴p̷p̸e̸t̸s̶ ̵h̴e̸l̸p̸i̸n̶g̶ ̴o̷n̶e̶ ̴o̷f̷ ̶t̵h̴e̷i̵r̴ ̴o̴w̵n̶.̵"

"Anti?" Chase whispered trying to step closer to him.

"B̷u̷t̶." Anti lifted his knife as he spoke, causing Chase to freeze in place. Anti's eyes never left Jameson. "I̶'̶m̴ ̶n̵o̵t̷ ̴f̷i̵n̶i̵s̵h̸e̶d̴ ̸p̴u̶n̴i̷s̶h̶i̷n̸g̷ ̵h̷i̴m̸."

Anti tried to walk forward but the others sprang into action. They all stood in front of or right beside Jameson, protectively putting their hands around him, glaring at Anti. Anti stopped in his tracks, his smile disappears completely. Jackie was the first to speak. "You are not gonna lay a finger on him."