My phone blows up, Devyn and Corey calling and texting me. I ignore it and watch my show with a bowl of popcorn in my lap. "This bitch is ghosting us!" Corey says in a teasing manner as he tries calling me one last time. "Go get her." Devyn says. "Alright." He grabs his keys and heads over to my house. I am on the edge of my seat, watching the characters try to fight off a hoard of zombies when my front door opens. Corey comes in and shuts the TV off. "What are you doing? I was watching that!" I shout as I stand up, slipping my Unicorn slippers on. He picks me up and puts me over his shoulders, grabs my purse and phone and locks the front door behind him. "Put me down!" I beat against his back. He puts me in his car with the child safety lock on and takes off towards his house.

"Seriously!" I whine. "Did you honestly think you would get away with ghosting us?" He asks. "Just bring me home." I whine. "No." He says as he drives. I cross my arms and stare out of the window. He pulls into his driveway and gets out. He opens the car door and heads inside. I sit in the car with my arms crossed. "Come on, lets go." He says. I shake my head in protest. "Get out of the car Samii." He says and I ignore him, looking the opposite way. He picks me up out of the car and carries me inside. "Put me down!" I yell and hit his back once again. He drops me on the couch and goes out to his car to get my things.

"What's with all of the yelling?" Devyn asks as she comes downstairs. "Samii protesting." Corey says as he comes back in the house. Devyn just laughs. I sit on the couch with my arms crossed, pouting. "It will be fun!" Devyn coo's as she sits beside me. "We are going to make our own pizza's in teams and then watch a scary movie." She adds. "Please cheer up." She says. "I'm not really mad." I say and uncross my arms. "Well, a little about Corey man handling me but I get over it fast." I say with a soft smile.

"He snatched me up off of my feet and put me in the car." I say. "That explains the Unicorn slippers, glasses and facial cream dots all over your face." She says with a laugh. "Ah crap!" I say and look at my reflection in my phone screen. "I look horrible." I say. "No, you look comfortable!" Kat says as her and Sam come into the living room. "Woah! You wear glasses?" Sam asks. I nod. "Do you have any paper towels so I can take this stuff of of my face?" I ask. "Don't you have to leave that on over night?" Devyn asks. "Yeah but I am so not going to leave it on in front of everyone." I say

"It makes you look cute and approachable." Devyn says. "This isn't a beauty pageant or a night in the club. It's just friends hanging out." Kat adds and I nod. "True." I say with a shrug and decide to leave it on. Colby joins us in the kitchen. "Pizza in partners!" Kat cheers. "You're stuck with me since they have all coupled up." I say to Colby and he nods with a smile. He keeps staring at me while I knead the dough. "Never seen someone with stuff on their face before?" I ask as I stop moving my hands and look at him. "It's not that. You just look so different. I have seen you in sweatpants before but never in glasses." He says. "I look horrible. Don't remind me." I say. "You look fine." He says.

Colby puts the sauce on and some of it spills on my shirt. "Crap! I'm sorry." He apologizes. "I'll get you a clean shirt." He says and disappears upstairs. I add the cheese and pepperoni and wait for him to finish it. He comes back down and hands me a black xplr tshirt. "Really? Sticking me in your merch?" I tease and he nods with a smile on his face. "I'll rock it. No problem." I say and turn away from everyone. I take my stained shirt off and slip the clean on one. "There!" I say as I toss the shirt in the garbage. "Pizza is finished. I added mushrooms. Hope you don't mind." Colby says. "I don't mind at all." I say with a smile.

"Movie time!" Sam calls out after putting the pizza's in the oven. I pop a squat on the couch taking the last spot. "No room for me? I see how it is!" Colby teases. I slide onto the floor. "There. Now there is room." I say as I get comfortable, sprawling out on the floor. "I need a pillow though. The floor is hurting my boobs." I say. Devyn tosses a pillow down and I put it underneath me. "What are we watching?" I ask. "IT." Kat says as she presses play.