Kidnapped

(Timeskip to a few weeks latter...)

(Amy's POV)

It's been weeks since the monsters invaded and took control over the entire city. Many innocent people were either captured, eaten, or killed during the chaos.

I don't know where my friends are or if their even ok. I've been in the basement with Vanilla, Cream, and Cheese this whole entire time.

Apparently, Vanilla's late husband had a bunker with food and survival items all down here in case the end of the world or any other bad event happened. Who knew this would eventually come in handy to us later on...

We all divided the food to make sure there was plenty for all of us to eat. I mean who knows how long we're going to be down here...

I was currently on top of the bunk bed in the bunker looking up at the ceiling, lost in thought. Each day would past by and I begin to wonder where Shadow and everyone else is.

I haven't seen him after he ran off into the city to handle the invasion. I was pulled out of my personal thoughts by someone calling my name.

I looked down to see who it was and it was Cream holding a teddy bear and looking upset. I got down from the bed and asked her what was wrong.

She replied, "I h-had a n-nightmare..." Cream said to me in a sad and scared voice. I gave her a hug and said in a soothing voice, "It's ok Cream. Everything is going to be alright..."

After a while of hugging, Cream finally calmed down and then fell asleep again due to her crying a lot. I placed her back down on her bed and tucked her in.

I looked around after that and saw that Vanilla and Cheese were fast asleep as well. I was about to fall asleep as well, when I heard a voice calling for help.

I wanted to find out who was saying that. 'They could be in trouble or hurt...', I thought to myself.

I decided to go out of the bunker and check it out myself. Before I left though, I wrote a note to the others letting them know what happened, in case I don't make it back.

I slowly opened the door of the bunker and peered outside. I then saw a little boy with a teddy bear in his hand, crying.

He looked like he was in pain, so I approached the boy slowly. "Hey there, are you ok? Let me help you!", I said softly to him.

The boy then suddenly started to run into the woods. I called out to him, "Wait! Come back!"

But, he didn't stop, so I ran after the little boy into the woods. Every time I almost reach up to him, he would run even faster.

Eventually, I followed the boy into the deserted city. As I walked, I got an uneasy feeling that something was wrong.

But I quickly ignored this feeling when I saw the little boy, standing in the middle of the Town Square. I then walked up to him and said, "Woah! There you are! Come on kid let's get you out of here. This place is dangerous! Who knows what could happen..."

The little boy then suddenly said in a creepy voice, "Well that's exactly why I lead you here, my dear." I was then shocked and scared by what he said and started to slowly walk backwards.

But, before I could run for it, three huge monsters suddenly showed up and blocked my path. One of them then grabbed me and held me in place.

"What are you doing!?! Let me go!!!", I said angrily at them, but they just laughed evilly at me. I then turned my attention to the little boy, who had suddenly changed into a black hedgehog with red glowing eyes and no mouth.

I became more terrified as the black hedgehog walked towards me. The monster that was holding me had finally let me go, but pushed me towards the hedgehog guy.

I thought I was going to fall, but he caught me in his arms and made me look into his eyes. "Finally...I finally have you, my dear sweet Amy.", the black hedgehog said to me.

"W-who are y-you and h-how do y-you know m-my name..?", I asked him in a scared and voice. He chuckled softly and said to me, "My name is Mephiles, my dear. And I've known your name because I've been watching you for a while now."

Mephiles then helped me up and then pulled me close into a hug. I could feel him smelling my hair, which was gross!

"You have no idea how long I've waited to finally have you...", Mephiles said in a lovingly voice. I struggled to break away from him, but he was to strong.

"Why are you doing this!?! Are you going to kill me!?!, I asked him in a scared voice. Mephiles then tilted my head so that I was looking into his eyes.

"Oh...I'm not going to kill you, I want you to be my queen after all.", he said. I got more scared by what he had just said.

"Never! I'll never be your queen, you heartless jerk!!!", I said angrily back at him. Soon Mephiles eyes turned red with angry as he roughly pulled my hair in his claw hands.

"How dare you talk back to your king like that!? I'll not tolerate this behavior! Now, I'm giving you one warning, if you do this again your punishment will be far more worse than death itself!! Do you understand!?!", Mephiles said enraged. I began to cry as I nodded my head so that he could let go of my hair.

Mephiles expression quickly changed as he calmed down and kissed my tears away to try and calm me down. I cried so much that I started to passed out and I felt my body being picked up by someone.

But, before I completely blackened out I heard Mephiles say to me, "Don't worry my beautiful bride to be. Once I take you back to our castle, you'll be happy there with me and ME ALONE..."