A day home alone with Mikey Cobban!

You are Mikey's girlfriend. The boys loved you so much because you take such good care of Mikey. So they decided you can live with them in the house !

The boys *except for Mikey* are going to the shopping mall they all needed new clothes, Robbie and Alex are going with them and now you and Mikey have the whole house for your own!

y/n: Yes finally!

Mikey: Whot?

y/n: We finally got the house to our own! Everyone is gone ! You know what that means?

Mikey: Order food and chill?

y/n: Order food?? Order ALOT of food Micheal ! hahaha and yes! Maybe some more than 'chill'

Mikey: Oh so you're in your naughty mood today?! I like that ! You know that!

y/n: Ooh yes I am! 

Mikey: Come on then ! Get in the bed ;) I want you so bad 

y/n: Oh Mikey I love you!

Mikey: Be there in a few seconds. Make sure you're ready babe, this shit is about to get real! 

y/n: Ooh yes Mikey!

*Few seconds later Mikey came into the room and you lay naked in bed under the sheets* 

You two had some rough sex and enjoyed it really bad! it went hard and deep and so romantic!

After this AMAZING moment you decided to order some Pizza and fries and lay in bed together , naked, cuddeling and watching 50 shades freed. After that you two kissed  verry passionatly and loved and enjoyed the moment of you two being alone!

Then the boys came back home, you prettend like nothing happend between you.

hope you like it ! xxx