Chapter 5: Color Me Surprised

Will would constantly apologize for yesterdays madness, Mabel was getting annoyed with it,

"Would you quit being sorry! Your driving me nuts!" she cried kicking him in he shins,

"Ow! Okay..." he squeaked.

~

After the twins went to bed that night, Will went for a night walk. During the summer it was a refreshing change, the moon was a crescent, Bill had told him it looked like a toenail, it had made him laugh. The sky was cloudless, he spotted the Big Dipper, he took a deep breath enjoying it.

"Lovely night, isn't it Blue?" said a voice,

Will spun around, Bill was floating in his human form with a wicked grin on his face "I heard you trashed the mansion, Oh man I wish I had been there to see that!!" Bill said laughing, Will frowned "Its not funny, I broke almost everything! Even Mistress Mabel's arm! And I almost broke Master Dipper's leg!"

Bill had tears running down his face "Stop! Stop! Your killing me! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!"

Will turned red "You want me to kill you for real!?"

Bill stopped, he shook his head, looking shocked,

"Then shut up, before I make you!" he growled

Bill just smirked "I like this you, so grumpy, so insane....so me!"

"Your an annoying pain in the butt!" Will said angrily,

Bill smiled "Yup! And you looove me!" Bill teased ruffling Wills hair, Will snapped "Get your filthy hands of me!!" he yelled, he grabbed Bill and threw him, he flew about 4 meters before he hit a tree and slid to the ground, his eyes scrunched up in pain "Wow Blue didn't know you had it in you! Color me surprised"

Bill fainted.

"Oh dear, oh n-no, Bill!? Please d-don't be d-dead!" Will moved his brother so he was lying down. Bill peeled his eyes open a few moments later "I ain't dead Blue, just seriously damaged, it feels weird" he whispered,

Bill stood up a few moments later, stretching "Ow"

"I'm s-sorry"

"I know, but don't be, I loved it!" Bill said with a grin,

Will huffed "You n-need some s-s-serious help!" he said.

Bill gasped "Yeah I know, but I'm not the one with Temporary Demonic Bipolar" he pointed out,

"Is that what its called?" Will said confused,

"Yes" Bill said rubbing his back, "Anyway fun and games are over! I had fun! Bye now!!" Bill disappeared.

Will walked back to the mansion, "Such a-an ass!" he growled

"Hmm ass, I wonder if Master Dipper is still up?" Will smiled turning yellow.

~

Dipper was rather surprised to see Will in his room this late and yellow, "Hey"

"Hey, you tired at all?" Will asked,

"Nope" Dipper said popping the P,

"Good" Will said with a grin, he closed the door.

Mabel covered her ears in her room and sighed "Bloody horny demon!" she huffed, she put her headphones on and turned the music up as high as it would go.

Attitude Adjustment (A Gravity Falls Fan Fic) (A Willdip Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara