Chapter 2: Visit of old memories

Start from the beginning

"But Blue - ", Naegi show him a no injuries Blue, cut off Ryu sentence.

"The cake -"

"Will be fine without it. Like you say he hate it." Naegi answer, still wait for his classmate to come. With nothing to said more, Ryu start to run out of the house, tear run down on his face.

"RYUUU!!!!". Naegi call, but the other boy ignore it. With a sigh, he go to Ryu's mom, kneel down and said, "Blue, Kid, come with Ryu, 'kay. I will catch on later.".

"Nido!".

"Kid!".

As the two little monster go through the door, a woman voice can be heard:"Worse than normal?", she ask, concern for both of the boy.

"Well, today is that day though." Naegi said, "And the fact that she coming back today to be precisely." Anger could be heard in his voice.

"She won't be a problem at are," Atagi reassure him, but still worries, "Ryu is the biggest one here. He still don't trust other, even with Egawa or Konda. And that mask of his,..." Atagi then sigh and went to the fridge.

"He start with both of you first right?" Naegi said, tried his best to lighted the tension. "That a start. And I do see he talk with Konda a week ago.".
"And why should I trust that story." she say, doubt about his story. "You never even go to the Pits, right?", a teasing tone can be heard in her voice, with a clear effect as Naegi look cutely when angry show on his face.

"I DID GO THERE," he said while stuffing cakes into his mouth. "I even have a Helix fossil. Here!", Naegi then show off the fossil to her with a glint in his eyes. She chuckle.

"Still not trust you," she said while he is pouted at her, "but you can give me that trust by giving this to Satake.", she said giving him a basket of sandwiches in their. The smell of roasted Dodou and grilled Tauros spread through the room, causing the taller boy to drool.

"I don't have a piece for you, Tomoyumi.", she said nonchalant, notice the exaggerate expression on the opposite face.

"Yes, ma'am." he said unwillingly. But before he reach the entrance to Ryu's family field, a voice similar to an adult could be hear.

"NAEGI!" a big boy could be seen running toward him.

"Egawa,", oblivious to what he going to heard, " I'm not going to help you with Ihono again.".

"This is not about her!", the distress in his big friend voice cause him to worry. "Manaka -".

"Ega, don't tell me that ...".

"Manaka is here.", Egawa then proceed to lead him to the center town, where an older girl is beating up a younger boy, couple of the adult had blood leak from their head, and a couple more have to tried to maintain a crazy Gyarados. Both Kid and Blue had been knock unconscious. A big rock can be seen hold up, despite for the yell from the adult, ready to hit the body beneath her.

'FUCK!'.

HALF A HOUR BEFORE NAEGI APPEAR AT THE TOWN CETRE

Ryu run out of the house, tear run down on his face, scare not because of his friend nor his mother, but of his sister, that Naegi will get hurt, that he will get hurt because he is coward, a loser, the one who never got past through the already crumbling wall. As he running directionless to a location, he bump into a teenager, wearing a leather jacket. At the sight of the piece of cloth, Ryu close his eyes and cover his head with his hands, shaking like waiting for something to hit him.

"Mop hair," a soft voice wake Ryu from his scare, "she not here yet, so look carefully before react, 'kay.". A chuckle can be heard from the devil-may-care tone of his.