Chapter 1: New friends - Old peace

It was dark. The surrounding is nothing but darkness, except rocky wall from all side. Ryu look around, frightened appear all over his face.

'Just go, just go, just go away. Why can't you just make this disappear?!' He yell, but instead just come of like a whisper of a child.

"Because you did this.", another figure, with the height that of a kid, spoke out. "Because you just a coward who couldn't stand up for HIM when she beat him. Because you decide to hide it to protect the person who hate you since you born.".

"SHE DID NOT KILL HIM." Ryu yell out but the voice come off as static. "I kill him. I cannot command him like he is."

"And you decide to quit our dream. Because you fail to be like HIM?", the kid said sarcasm, "That not an excuse to keep this memories, this Pain.". The kid spoke out, now full of rages.

"I deserve this." Ryu said, full of sadness and tiredness.

"WE DO NOT DESERVE THIS!" a roar come out, fury about the opposite belief.

".... You're wrong..." Ryu speak, fell tired.

An emotionless chuckle come out from the kid, "Then why do you wish for this to disappear." , he said pity before vanish, replace by an older girl, holding a big rock, and under it .... a Pokemon, bleeding.

  The older girl the holding the rock up, then smack it down onto the poor mouse head, blood scatter all over her face. But she just keep doing that again, and again, with a crazy smile and a sadistic look in her.  

"No", Ryu said, "Please, stop. Stop hurting him!!" He plead for his sister not to hurt his Pokemon.

But his voice seem unheard by her, as the girl just keep smashing the Pokemon head, over and over again, even if blood have paint both of her palms and most her face.

Unable to witness the view, he start to turn and ran away. When he turn around, he saw his old Pokemon, his face is deformed, blood paint his once yellow skin, and the head has a concave side on the left. When Ryu see that, he froze, unable to move when his Pokemon get close to him.

"P...i...ch..u..." it repeat that small sound.

"Shut up...!" Ryu wine when suddenly, his sister uncover his ear. "Look at your work, magnificent!", she say full of disgusting excitement.

"Say hello for me."

When he look back, she hold the rock high before hit him in his head.

* * *

"Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!"

Ryu yell, before cover his mouth as he doesn't want his parent know. When he look at his Pokemon, Nidoran, he sigh relief. 'It just a nightmare, a nightmare, she will never do that."

'She will do it', a small voice - that child voice - rang through his mind. 'I am her brother.'

'She hate you since you were born.', the voice become louder, like it words is the truth, that this is his real feeling compare to his own word, 'He hate me because I'm inferior to her.'.

'She never spend time to help you.', the kid's voice swallow any sound that he create. 'I'm USELESS.'

'She... Kill Him', this time the voice become smaller, not due to the words is weak, but because it contain sorrow and sadness. ".....we kill him..." the younger man replied with the same volume.

"Nido?" a small squeak come out of nowhere, which make Ryu flinch.

When he look for origin of the noise, a light turquoise body slam on his leg. "Nido."