Chapter 2: Visit of old memories

As the sun rise over the eastern field, many Pidgeys are either flying away or picking falling berries and many adults can be seen moving their stuff for working, two boy at a certain house in the south east of the area are preparing to go somewhere.

"Naegi, where is my shoes?", Ryu say, searching for his white shoes.

"Kid have those bring to your mother to wash this morning, so it must have been dry already." Naegi say as he is packing a bouquet of Zinnia and white Carnation for his friend visit.

"Should we make it as a wreath? It will only take a couple -"

"We won't make a wreath if you don't act like it." Naegi say seriously, obvious for his friend worries to meet her. He himself is already tired of all of his friend sister acts against her own brother, but he is useless to do anything except comfort his classmate.

"We won't meet her if we go now,", he reassure his friend while wearing his white scarf, "And, you can ask Sumisu for a date after that, boyfriend!"

"SHUT UP! We aren't a things yet!",Ryu yell while his cheeks blushing crazily. "And beside, she don't want a coward like me." He add, mopes at his cowardice.

"So I am able to date her, right?" Naegi ask, with a slight tease in his tone.
"NOO!", Ryu say, offended at his friend question.

"You say she will not date a pessimist like you, so she will come for an optimistic like me." Naegi add, pat his chest like he is proud of it, oblivious to his friend incoming attack. As he open his eyes, a pillows hit his face hard, cause him to lost balance and fall into his own make cake.
"Oi, what was that for! And look at it, you ruin his favorite cake." Naegi say furiously, pouted at his friend innocent eyes.

"He hate pineapple." Ryu add, "And yet you decide to make one for him? Tch, tch." and scold his friend which cause a smile on both of them.

After got up, Naegi pass Ryu's glasses and the bouquet to him, call both Elekid and Blue to get ready, before turn to him and say:
"If he haunt my dream and start to curse me, I will say you cause it."
At that sentence, Ryu give him a small smile. "Thanks.".

Ms.Naosada is cleaning the disks when she heard her son laughing up stair. His laugh make her happy, but it still worry her as he has become more isolated from other, and his own facade that he build by himself had start to become his only way to communicated to other, the way they want. Her thought are cut off by two sound of footsteps run down the stair.

"Boys, slow down, it still early in the morning." She yell, frightened the kids which result in them fall down.

"Ouch!" Naegi said, touching his head while Ryu immediately stand up and reach his hand "Naegi, okay?". He ask worriedly.

"Don't look down on the future treasure hunter, okay! " Naegi smile, instantly stand up. Ryu still look worries at his injuries. Naegi then ask, "Oh, that right, miss Atagi, where are Kid and Blue?"

"Them?", she said, realize that Naegi try to change the subject, "I let them play outside." Atagi pointed to the back yard.

"What?", Ryu now panicked over his mother words, "You know that Kid will attack Blue when no one watching him, and you still let him go!" Before he even manage to run out to the backyard, Naegi hold his hand and show him the bouquet, said: "Don't worried, I just see Kid play chase with Blue around the tree so don't worry. The thing we need to be worried about now is we going to be late.". Naegi then go outside, shout for both Pokemon to come in.

When see him go up stair, Naegi ask:"Where are you going?".

"I need to check on something. You can go there first.", Ryu said before Naegi cough, caught his attention. Naegi look at him angrily, "We will go now, Ryu."