Chapter 15 - Mixed emotions

Start from the beginning

“Sorry girl, but you got everything wrong. I don’t like Leslie. I just sat there with her since the table was free… and I wasn’t being intimate with her in math class! Whoever told you this, sure saw everything wrong!” I told her. She wasn’t in my math class, so she couldn’t just say things like she wanted to!

“If you say so buddy! But if you ever get married with her or something in the future, than let me just say TOLD YOU SO right now!” she said and looked outside of the window.

Oh Charlotte, you don’t know how right you are!

[Leslie’s POV]

I went into school and walked to my locker. I took my books for history class and walked in. I went straight for the back of the class, so I didn’t need to talk to anyone.

Zac. I couldn’t stop thinking about him. That kiss… was just amazing! I never even kissed Justin like that! I'm sure it’s the practice with all those sluts…

I didn’t know where he went. He probably skipped class and went home to play videogames or something, since I didn’t see him at his locker.

Class passed and soon it was over. It was time for a small 15 minutes break. I went to my locker and put my things back in it.

I looked over my shoulder Zac’s locker.

He wasn’t there. I wonder where he went.

Next class was going to be math class. I was with Zac in that class. Obviously he wasn’t going to come!

[Zac’s POV]

I got to Charlotte’s place and parked my car in her driveway. Her parents both went to work and she didn’t have any siblings which left us all alone in her house.

“So… what do you wanna do first?” she asked me opening her house door.

Have sex? , I thought. I knew I couldn’t ask her like that after having a weird conversation like that.

I didn’t say anything and just waited for her to let me in her house.

“Let me guess, you want to have sex right now? Don’t you want to eat first?” she asked me chuckling and going in the living room.

How the hell is she so right?!

“When you say it like that I feel like this is business…” I told her awkwardly and genuinely feeling sorry for the girl. I'm threating her like a prostitute…

“Well didn’t you come here to feel good?” she asked me and pushed me on the sofa. She got on top of me and sat on my lap.

Damn the girl was turning me on so bad!

“I did, but don’t you feel bad?” I asked her trying to not stare at her amazing breast.