part 2

Jamie backed away, staring into the glowing green eyes. Suddenly the black lights in the room flickered on, revealing the owner of the two septic eyes was Anti. The black light made his green skin and hair stick out like a sore thumb, the blood on his slit throat practically glowing like red ooze you could find in a red lava lamp.

Jamie didn’t know what it was, but something was off about his friend, something off yet familiar, and that scared him. He started to shiver as Anti let out a soft static-like giggle his teeth sharpened as he grinned, his pointed ears twitched every other second almost like a cats. He started to walk forward.

“W̴̰͑͛h̸̛̥̊ạ̶͂ț̸̠͆'̴͍̀͜s̴̜͌́ ̶̡͗͑ṯ̸͓́̈h̸̹̔͝e̷̤̒ ̵̬̎m̸̛̮͉a̵͚͘t̸͖̾t̴̢̿̈ͅe̷̟͊̒r̷̗̎̉ͅ?̸͈̐ ̶̫̌C̵͙̘̎̽a̴̖̹̒͠ţ̵͘͝ ̴̘̩̏g̵̹̱͠ô̵͎̂ẗ̶̻ ̶͖̙̑͝y̸͉̓o̸̘͕̓ù̷̲͕ř̵̼̰̽ ̵͉̞̀̊ţ̴͍̿ö̸͕́͜ṅ̵̮͙̕g̷̰͆̀”? His voice rang through his ears, sounding like static.

Jamie held up his hands and started to sign, finding it difficult not to shake as he did so. “Anti?”

The glitch giggled as he stalked closer his body glitching like crazy his eyes seemed to only glow brighter. “Ý̶̮ȅ̶̘̒s̸̗̭͋ ̷͖͇͒̾t̵̬͙̎h̶͓̲̅a̶̗̅̐t̵̞͈̎̒ ̸̨̈́i̶̼̖͊̚s̸̨͙͋̈́ ̵̨̛̜̒m̶̥̼̂y̴̡̭̅̀ ̶̌͝ͅn̴̢̞̐͘ǎ̶̱͒m̴̙͊̔͜e̸̚ͅ.̷͚̑͜ ̷̥̾T̸̼͉̽h̷̺̫̿̈́ǫ̴̉͘ü̸͚̎g̶̗̃h̴̝̭̏͝ ̷̯̄͜ẁ̷͔͍̀ó̸͇u̷̺͕͂̒l̶͍̎̈́d̷̯͘n̸̲͎͝'̸͔̂ṯ̵̈̆ ̵̗̯̓ȳ̵͍o̸̯̊͘ǘ̴̖ ̵̹̆̉p̸̝͗͠r̸̜͑e̴̖͉͒̚f̸̜̥̈̓e̶͕̍̄r̸͇̉̾.̶͖̒̚.̷̬̽.̷͈̓V̶̤͆̋i̴͙̰̒̄ĺ̷̬l̵̰̩͐i̸̖̓̀â̵̰͝n?̸̖͂̿” he growled.

“What?” Jamie signed as he started the back away from his friend.

“O̵̹̺͋r̸̥̜̀̓ ̶̙͜͝p̵̮͑é̵̟r̵̪̞̿̈h̶͈̠̐a̶͙̣͋̔p̴̛̞s̷̰̰̾̀ ̶̖̣͗f̸̭͈̈̈́ụ̵͠c̴͕͂̇k̶̖͋ ̷͔̝̐̇u̶͋͜p̸̬͎̀̔?̸̧͝” the more Anti spoke the harsher his tone seemed to get. “Ơ̴͔r̶̗̟͑̒ ̶͔̩͐m̴͕̖̊a̴̟̘̒y̷̼̎b̴̹̈́͝ë̷͍ ̸̣̓̐J̶̭͐̉ͅȁ̶̬̯c̴̲̀ͅk̶͉̣̚i̴͔̙͆e̶̖͈̾'̷̲͌̕s̵̪̃ͅ ̷̡̝̀f̶̖͌ạ̷͔̑̐v̸̦̾̄ǫ̷̳̀r̴̜̍i̷̲͒̈́t̴̪̎͒ë̴̱.̸̞̐͒” he paused as both of his eyes turned from septic green to pitch black.“G̵̭̺͌l̴̛̗̈i̶̜͙̔̔t̸̖͆͒c̴̫͑̕h̷̹̓͜?̶̛̼̒.”

Jamie knew something was wrong, he had never seen Anti like this, the only time he’s ever seen him in this state was before-.

…no.

“T̵͉͝h̷͚͇͌e̷̼̩̋̕ ̵̬̻̎̊w̵̡̻͋o̷̥̭̍r̴͖̜̄ds̵͕̿͜ ̴̯̩̚ḓ̵̾ĩ̷͙͠ḓ̵̥̍̈́ ̵̫̒͜h̴̤̊̑u̶̽ͅr̴̝̩̾ṯ̷͕̾͌,̸̗͓̃ ̵͔̂Ï̴̧̗'̸̤̻̇͛ļ̵̼̈l̴̟͖͐͠ ̸̟͌á̴͎̀ḍ̷̞͆͊m̵͚̲͛̕i̶̢̲͂͝ẗ̸.” He began with a sad yet frightening giggle. “I̷̺̟̐͛ ̶̳̘̀̈́k̸̜̥̏̅é̷̳e̴̩͗̀p̴͔̽ ̷̗̋t̷̩͝ȩ̶̃l̵̛̪l̷̎̒͜i̸̜̥̚n̴̥̿̏g̴̱͛ ̸̫̎m̷̦̀y̵̡̻̅s̷͇͝e̵͚̣̓͋l̶̛͖͛f̶̧̀ ̶͙̖̾I̷̜͔͋͘'̷̘̝̇̽ṃ̵̩̋ ̷̳̈́ḑ̷̿͘õ̷̯͜͠i̷̗͉͐̑n̴̞̽̊g̷̣͐͠ ̷̨͒͠m̶̫̅ͅỳ̴̍ͅ ̷̤̽̚b̴̮̽̐e̷̢̗͋ș̵̄̄ṯ̶́͗,̶̣̬̋͝ ̶̬̉ṭ̵̖̽h̶̩͍͛̃a̴̞͝t̸͉̑ ̶̉̿ͅÌ̴̭͚ ̸͚̐̌w̴̞̍̕ì̵̤̺l̷̛̤l̸͙͂̇ ̵̩̖͂ḅ̸̓̂e̸̟͝ ̷̮͝b̶͙̿ẻ̸̪ẗ̷̯́ͅt̸̳͊ê̷̡̱r̵͍̽̂.̸̢͐̚.̵̲̽̑.̷̼̰̀͛ ̶̳̀t̶̥̱̄̍h̶̟͌ä̴͙͕́ť̶̻̼ ̷͔͎͒̀t̸͖̫̔̕h̸̳͝ȇ̴̹͍y̴̞͓͝ ̶͔̻̆̔c̷͕͛̚ā̶͎̕ͅȓ̴͕è̷͉̳̿.̴̮̱͛” he stared down as Jamie as he flashed his fangs at Jamie. “T̴̗̆ͅh̵̭̃̿a̷̙̾̃t̸̯͐ ̸̬̣͂y̷̙̍͝ȯ̶͓͠ů̵͎̹͝ ̴̱̣̉c̵̼̟̄ą̸͗͗ŗ̴̅̒e̶̺͝.”

Jamie stared at Anti with hurt in his eyes. He started to sign again. “I… I do care-.”

“T̶̲̾̚h̸͖͊ͅe̷̡̞͌̂n̸͙̊̎͜ ̶̣͔̔w̴̦͔̄̅h̵̗̀ẻ̵̤̇ṛ̷̯͌e̸̛̻ ̵͖͓̄w̶͉̌́ͅĕ̵̡͑r̶͈̜͑e̸̩͋̈́ ̴̟͙̅y̶̹͆o̶̼̒͝ū̵͎͓̆ ̸̩̀t̵̼͑h̷͍̓̚ẻ̶͚͊ ̶̡̢̈́͝ò̸̙̤͝t̸̮̙͌̑ḧ̸͖́͘e̵̦͛͆r̶̝̥͋ ̷̨̞͐̇d̸͓͒͝a̷̭͗͜y̴̲̜̅!̴̰̼̋!” Anti snapped, causing Jamie to jump by the harshness of his voice. “W̷͂͜h̷̹̅̌e̷̘̋̏r̷̢̹̽ě̵̢̟͗ ̵̘̃̐w̴͇̮͆͛ą̶̡̾̃ṣ̵̡͠