"Where's mine?" Leah asked with a frown.

"You'll have to go and get it." Russell shrugged as he sipped his gin and tonic.

"Ugh!" Leah rolled her eyes and got up.

"Thanks for your help there." I muttered.

Russell chuckled. "That got her off of you, didn't it?"

I rolled my eyes and sipped my whisky. I glanced over at Avery who was quite content to sip her martini and look around.

"You've been to a club before haven't you Cupcake?" Russell asked Avery.

"Of course." She replied nodding her head. "Delilah and I used to sneak out." A light chuckle escaped her lips. It was music to my ears. "She would get into all sorts of trouble I'd have to bail her out of."

Unfortunately, Leah came back.
"Ugh you mean that little french bitch?" She dropped into her seat and stick close to me. I tried to shift along the seat but I couldn't go very far.
"How many times did Daddy punish you because of her?" A smirk crossed her red lips as she watched her sister.

Avery shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"You know the Adley's are from France originally." Russell said hoping to break the tension. Leah glared at him before turning to me.

"Oliver, don't pay attention to her. She's not worth anyone's time."

I was about to speak but Russell beat me to it.
"Leah, shut the fuck up." He growled.

"I don't know how she has you wrapped around her little finger, brother. But she's dirty." She sent her a glare.

Anymore and I'm going to lose my temper.

                     Avery Adley

I downed my drink in one gulp.
"Russell it's fine." I put my hand on his arm.

I put my glass down and furrowed my eyebrows.
Ever since I got here I kept feeling like someone was watching me.

"Don't let everyone put you down, Cupcake." He mumured softly.

A bartender came over with a tray of 8 tequila shots with wedges of lemon and some salt.

"Oh! Look, I ordered shots." Russell smiled.

I raised an eye brow at him. "I don't know Russell..."

"Oh come on!" He laughed. "Let loose Ave." Russell ordered another martini and started to put 2 shots in front of everyone.
Oliver didn't look too impressed but didn't complain.

We all licked the salt, drank the shot and sucked the lemon.
The guys didn't seem at all affected by the burning sensation, while I hissed. 
Both shots were gone and I was back to sipping my martini.

Leah was practically sitting on Oliver's lap.
She began kissing his cheek and then planted a kiss on his lips.
I looked away feeling irritated and then felt that unsettling feeling again.
I looked around but couldn't see anyone amongst all the bodies.

"I'm going to go and dance!" Russell said with a cheeky grin. "Stay with Oliver, Ave." I nodded and continued to sip my drink. He planted a kiss on my cheek and whispered something to Oliver.
He nodded to whatever Russell said.

Oliver released a sharp exasperated breath and gently pushed Leah off.
Leah, crossed her arms and huffed.

"Why don't you dance with me, baby?" She asked in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"I'm happy to stay here and keep Avery company." He said and sipped his whisky.

Leah scowled at me. "She's old enough to babysit herself."

"Leah, if you want to dance, go dance." He said with a small frown and his eye twitched in irritation.

I stood up and instantly felt the effects of the alcohol and stumbled a little.

"Are you okay?" Oliver asked and gently held my arm for support.

"I'm fine, I'm just going to the bathroom." I smiled at him.

I saw his features soften and he let me go.

After shaking the initial dizziness off I was able to navigate through the crowd.
I found the dim hallway with the bathrooms and found the ladies room.

Why did I feel so irritated when Leah was trying to suck his face?
Maybe because she was annoying an important associate?

I nodded my head affirming my thoughts and washed my hands after I finished my business.

As soon as I stepped out someone grabbed me by the arm and dragged me further down the dark hallway. I tried to pull away but it was useless.
I was slammed against a wall and cried out in pain.
"Sto-" my mouth was covered by theirs and I struggled to push him off.
His whole body was pushed against mine leaving no room for me to move. Tears of helplessness blurred my vision.

My heart pounded and my blood pumped with panic.

I knew there was no point in calling for help, no one would hear over the music.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth and I kept pushing against his chest.
He finally released my mouth and kissed my earlobe.
Shivers of disgust rolled through my body when I felt his tongue glide from my ear to my jaw.

His hands trailed over my breasts and squeezed harshly.
His other hand slid over my butt and down my thigh.

"Let me go!" I cried. I couldn't see who it was due to the lack of light. 
His hand began to trail to in between my thighs. I clenched my trembling legs together to prevent him from moving them apart.

"You are mine." A husky voice growled in my ear.

"Get off of me!" I began hitting where I could. In one large hand he captured both of mine and held them to my chest.
He forced a rough kiss and bit my lower lip. The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth.
Tears fell down my cheeks and my whole body shook.

Suddenly the body pinning me against the wall was ripped off of me. My knees buckled and I crumpled to the ground where I sobbed and held my body.

I could faintly hear grunts and sounds of punches landing before it stopped.

When I felt someone approach me, I flinched away from the body.

"Avery." A hand reached for my chin and lifted my face.
I looked into the usually icy blue eyes that had softened slightly.
"Its okay." He whispered and wiped my tears.
I flung myself into his strong arms.
Oliver embraced my shaking form while I buried my face in his neck. A warm hand softly rubbed my back.

His cologne of sandalwood and musk was calming and soothing.

"Bring around the car." He ordered sternly and then effortlessly lifted me up.