Chapter Eleven

We walk inside Harper's beautiful house, this time I'm sober enough to take in how astounding it is. The entrance way immediately opens to a foyer with stairs that curve up against the house.
"Do you mind if I take a shower?"
"Of course, babes, follow me." He says and grabs my hand, pulling me up the stairs. He pulls me to his bedroom then into his master bathroom. He starts to show me how to work the shower, with his back turned towards me, so I start to strip out of my shoes and jeans. I'm standing there in my bodysuit that showcases all of my curves.
When Harper turns back around he smirks as he looks me up and down. I walk up close to him and rest my arms on his shoulders, "Y'know, you have a big shower. It'd be such a shame to have only me in there."
"Yeah? What about taking things slow?" He says.
"Screw going slow, screw me instead." I say and he laughs. I start to kiss him, and waste no time going slow. He runs his hands down my body and grabs my ass. I run my hands under his shirt and take it off, pulling us apart from our kiss. I'm reminded of how ripped he is, turning me on even more. I grab the back of his neck and bring his lips back to mine.
Harper picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He sits me on the counter and pulls away from my kiss, making me whine. "Cooper, are you sure?"
"Yes Harper, please, I'm completely aware of what we're about to do."
"I don't want you to feel pressured, babes." He says and looks down at me with caring eyes. I lean back up and kiss him softly.
"I don't, but if you want to wait it's ok, I understand."
He scoffs, "Please, the moment I saw you I wanted to ram your ass so hard."
I bite my lip, "Yeah? Then do it, daddy." I kiss him again and start unbuttoning his jeans. However, before I can fully unbutton his pants, he grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls me off the counter.
"Knees, now." He said, pushing me down on my knees, "Suck daddy's cock." He takes off his pants and his big thick cock slaps my face. I grab his dick at the base and start to suck. I start by teasing the tip of his dick, licking and only sucking the tip. He lets out a low moan as my tongue goes further down the back of his cock. He grabs my hair again and starts to push my head down on his cock. He pushes his cock all the way in my mouth and holds me there for about ten seconds.
"God, you're such a good cocksucker," he says.
"I've got lots of experience, daddy," I say when I take his dick out of my mouth. I wink at him and go back down on his cock. I stare him right in the eyes as I shove his whole cock in my mouth again. He grabs my head and holds me still and starts to thrust into my mouth. He makes me choke, making tears form in my eyes. Out of all the dick I've sucked, I've never sucked one so long and thick. I didn't even begin to think about the hurt my ass would feel.
He grabs my hair again and pulls me off his cock, "Crawl, slut," he says and pulls my hair. He walks out of the bathroom and sits on the bed, pulling me with him. He spreads his legs and I start to go suck his dick but he holds me back. "Strip for me."
I get a little nervous when he says this but decide to just go with it. I stand up and slowly unbutton my bodysuit. It falls to my feet and I kick it off. I stand in my lace black panties and turn around. I take off my panties, bending over, letting Harper get a good view.
"Goddamn, you're so fucking beautiful." I come back up and walk over to him and hop in his lap. We kiss and make out, he lays down on the bed so I'm up top, cradling him. "Let me eat that ass baby."
Without another thought, I turn to where I'm sitting on his face. He gets to work and starts to eat me out. The moment he does my eyes roll to the back of my head, loving what he was doing right from the start. He licks around my hole, teasing it, but then starts to tongue fuck me. He grabs my ass and slaps it, making me let out a loud moan. "Fuck yes, daddy," I say and he smacks my ass again.
I lean down and start sucking his dick again. He thrusts his hips into my mouth, again making me choke. Soon though he stops thrusting and pulls his dick out of my mouth. "Stop babe, you're gonna make me cum too soon."
"Well I'm ready for you to fuck me already, daddy." I say teasingly. I get off of his face and lay on my back. Knowing his dick was gonna hurt since it was so big, and I hadn't gotten fucked in a few weeks; I opted for the most comfortable position. He goes to the side table and opens the drawer. He pulls out a bottle of lube and pulls out a condom, "Don't need the condom," I say, "Unless you've got something."
"I don't but, are you sure?" He asks.
"Yes daddy, I'm sure," I say. He puts the condom back in the drawer and coats his dick with lube. He lubes two of his fingers and puts some on my hole. I grab my legs and pull them up so that he gets easy access. He starts to finger me, making me moan a little, but nothing crazy. Soon the tip of his dick is aligned with my hole.
He looks at me one last time and I nod at him. He starts to enter me and he makes me feel more stretched than I ever have before. I let go of my legs, keeping them in the air, and start gripping the sheets. I become a moaning mess, before he even starts thrusting. I look down and to my surprise he isn't even all the way in. He looks like he still has two or three inches left.
"Fuck baby you're so fucking tight."
"That's cause your dick is so fucking big, daddy." I say/moan. I'm literally breathless when he goes in me all the way and brushes against my prostate. "Fuck me daddy, don't go slow, just fuck me already." I can barely say, since I'm so breathless.
Harper grabs my legs and puts them on his shoulders. He climbs on top of me and does exactly what I told him and fucks my brains out.
He looks down at me and I'm this moment I've never felt for connected with someone. I grab the back of his neck and pull him down to kiss me. The kiss and sloppy one that is interrupted by both of our moans.
"Fuck me daddy, it feels so fucking good," I tell him. He keeps fucking me and instead of brushing up against my prostate he is now destroying it. This sends my body into a frenzy and makes me cum in an instant. "Fuck yes daddy! Keep going daddy!"
When I cum I can feel my hole tighten around his cock and I start to feel it pulsate.
"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum."
"Cum in me daddy. Fill me up daddy."
"Fuck baby I'm cumming in you!" He grabs the back of the bed frame and moans so loud the neighbors could probably hear. I start to feel his cum fill me up, and then pull out.
He lays down next to me and we catch our breaths.
"That... was amazing, was it for you," I ask, hoping it was.
"Amazing is an understatement," he says and looks over at me. "That will be hard to top."
I giggle, "Want to try in the shower?" I ask.
"Fuck yes," he says and gets up to go in the shower. As he gets up though, the doorbell rings.
"Fuck. I'll go get that, start the shower. Hopefully it's nothing important." He says and I nod. He goes into his closet and puts on a pair of sweatpants. He kisses me and leaves the room. I smile and walk into the bathroom.
I hear my phone ding and I look at it. Unsurprisingly, it's Emily. There are an assload of messages and a few missed calls.

Emily: Cooper

Emily: Cooper

Emily: Cooper text me back.

Emily: I'm not playing it's important. Your mom showed up to my apartment and asked me where you were.

Emily: I didn't tell her of course, but she said if I didn't she would just track your phone. Idk if she was just bluffing though.

When finish I read the text messages I call her back, she picks up immediately:

"Emily, what the fuck are you saying."
"You're mom came to my apartment and was asking where you were. She seemed sober but I don't know."

"Cooper!" I hear Harper say, "Someone is at the door for you!"

"Emily I've got to go."
"No bitch-"
"Emily, she's here, I'll text you later."

I hang up and put my jeans back on. I go in Harper's closet and grab a random t-shirt and walk downstairs. When I get downstairs, I see my mother standing outside, talking to Harper.
She sees me and she begins to tear up.
"Cooper," she says in a hushed tone, "Cooper I-"
"You were right, Harper, it's nothing important." I cut her off and close the door in her face, just as she did to me.