Chapter Four

I walk into school the next day, wearing a cropped tee, high waisted jeans, and some black booties. I got the usual stares from the usual people: jealous girls giving me daggers, horny boys looking at my ass, and disapproving teachers. I walk past everyone, feeling the most confident I have in awhile. I walk up to my friends and we walk to our classes. I'm mindlessly scrolling through Instagram as we walk, aloof to my friend's conversation.
I look up from my phone as I'm about to enter my first class. I wave goodbye to my friends and walk in, again getting stares from everyone as I walk in. I sit in my seat, which is in the somewhat middle of the room and take out the things I need for this class. I'm still on my phone and I get a text from one of the boys in the class, Barrett:

Hey baby wanna meet up later, you're looking sexy as all fuck.

I look up and find him staring at me with lust in his eyes. Although I've put a stop to talking to most of the boys at my school, Barrett is one that I can't help but want. He's great in bed, dominant, his body is amazing, and his dick always hits the right spot. I respond telling him to meet at his truck during lunch. His truck has the perfect amount of space to have a good fuck, the windows being tinted is also a plus.
The day moves along and I tell my friends not to look for me at lunch since I'll be a little busy, and my friend Kaitlyn knows exactly what I'm going to do. She encourages me like always since she herself is also a hoe.
"Yes bitch, get that dick," she says as I walk out of the doors to the school parking lot. I walk towards Barrett's truck and as I get closer I hear it's already started and I can barely see Barrett in the window but I know he's in there. I open the back door and sit in the back, not wanting to waste time since we only have thirty minutes. He gets in the back with me and I can't help myself from teasing him just a bit.
I put my hand on his inner thigh and rub it a little and find out he's already got a hard on. I rub it and he throws his head back and lets me get to work. The tip of his dick pokes out of his khaki shorts and I bend down to lick it, making him moan.
"God you're so fucking hot, babe." He says in between moans, gripping my hair. I unbutton and unzip his shorts and pull them and his boxers down, freeing his throbbing cock. I hold it at the base and go down on him. I start to suck, lick, and jerk his nine inch dick. He becomes a moaning mess as he pushes my head down on his cock. He starts gripping my ass and soon has his hands in my pants, fingering me.
He thrusts his hips up and fucks my mouth making me choke and my eyes tear up. "Fuck your mouth is so good baby." He fucks my mouth and stretches me out a little more before I take my mouth off to take my pants and shirt off. "Let me ride your face baby." He smiles and reaches next to him to reach the lever which lays the whole back seat down. He lays down on it and I crawl up and sit on my knees so that he can eat me out. The moment his tongue and my hole are within reach he gets to work. I feel him rim my ass and I'm reminded of another reason I'm keeping him around: his mouth is just as good as mine. He tongue fucks my hole and stretches me a little more for his big dick. After a few minutes of pure heaven I look at the clock and I see we only have ten more minutes before we have to get to class.
"Fuck me baby, and make it quick we don't have long." I get on my back and he spits on his dick and on my hole one more time before pushing his cock against my hole. I feel him enter me and I can't help from moaning loudly because of how big he is. He goes slow at first and then pushes him self all the way in and thrusts after a few seconds. "Fuck baby you're so tight," he moans. He falls on top of me and holds me down and whispers in my ear, "You're such a fucking slut for my big dick aren't you baby, you're a slut for daddy's big dick." I moan and he says this, turning me on. "Such a good little slut, you're gonna make daddy cum." I moan and get my hand out from under his and run it through his hair, "Cum daddy, cum in your little slut's ass. Let me feel your load inside of me." He starts to thrust faster and harder until I feel his load fill me up. He pulls himself out and we quickly get dressed and get out of the car.
As we both are walking toward the school he slaps my ass and says, "See ya babe," before quickly pecking my lips and I let him go in before me so it doesn't look suspicious. I go into the bathroom get some paper towels, dabbing the sweat off my face, and then fixing my hair. I walk out and find my friends at the usual table and I sit with them, I catch Barrett's gaze one more time as he is now with his friends, he winks and gives me a smirk and I playfully roll my eyes. Kaitlyn sees who I'm looking at and she laughs a little, "Him too, huh?" I look at her and laugh and the rest of the day goes without a hitch, although it sadly goes without more dick.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so I hate doing A/N's at the end of chapters, buuuuut I feel like I have to cause I haven't updated in forever and I hate to say it but idk when I will again because of school and I'm just a lazy piece of shit😂 I just hope you liked this smutty chapter and I PROMISE that the next one will start to pick up!