Chapter 10

Later that day...

So I have decided to go to the store and get some essentials.While I was walking I felt someone behind me,I turned,there was no one there.So I minded my own business,kept on walking,but I still felt someone behind me,spying on me?i decide to turn again and see someone I don't wanna see.

-Well,well,look who we have here,the h*e

-What do you want Desiree

-I want you to stay away from my boyfriend..

-First of all no,he is my friend,Second he is not your boyfriend,y'all broke up already,get over it.....

-You listen to me little chipmunk,he will be mine,stay away or suffer the consequences...

-What if I don't want to?

-I will make sure of it...bye b*tch

-Goodbye psychopath

Alexis's pov

That conversation was the scariest.Honestly I have never confronted anyone like that,but I had to show her that I wasn't afraid.And how did she find me?Anyways,after that storm of thoughts I went home,my mom wasn't home,I am guessing that she went to work.I am now chilling on the couch watching stranger things.I get up in the middle of the episode,head to the kitchen quietly,get some chips,then I head back.I sit on the couch with some blankets,then I hear the bell ring from the house,so I check on the window before opening.i realized the person was who I was expecting was nothing less than Diego martir.

Alexis:what are you doing here this late?

Diego:I am here to protect you....

Alexis:from what?

Diego:who do you think?

Alexis:Desiree?

Diego:yes...

Alexis:why?

Diego:She threatened me,she can do harm on you,I don't want that....

Alexis:Don't listen to her,you need to leave....

Diego:why?

Alexis:there has been so much damage since we met,I like you,a lot,but I can't deal with this Desiree mess......

Diego:so that doesn't matter..

Alexis:yeah it does,we need a break....I can't be close to you...Desiree is capable of anything.....I don't want any of us to get hurt....just leave......the whole "best friends with benefits" doesn't matter anymore....just forget about me...forget everything.....

Diego:please don't do this to me.....I like you a lot.....forget about her.....I want this to work out.....(starting to cry)

Alexis:I am sorry...I don't want any of us to get hurt....don't ever forget that I will always like you.....(also crying)

Diego:I won't...but can I please stay for one night....for your safety......please(puppy dog eyes)

Alexis:only tonight....

Diego:I like you.....

Alexis's pov

After that rough conversation,we both finish watching a whole 5 episodes,we are both exhausted.He decides to text his mom,tell her that he is staying over at my house...we both talk about embarrassing stories,funny ones and romantic.we laugh together,make fun of each other,I just can't like him,I am scared for the consequences....loving him was cool,and sweet.Anyways,I head to my room,he follows me,I grab some clothes,I head to the bathroom.After I am changed into some shorts and a big hoodie.I leave the bathroom....

He looks at me down all the way to my head,I blush a little,we both sit on my bed.We argue about who is going to sleep on the couch or on my bed......at the end...we both agree in my bed.Before I close my eyes I can feel his arms wrapped around my waist.we both cuddle,fall deep asleep.

The next day🌞

I suddenly wake up,I see the Sun's rays,they are hitting my face(not literally)I can still feel his arms around me.I try getting up carefully,I did it successfully,I head to the bathroom to do my needs.After I am done,I get in my room,he is still asleep,I head to the kitchen,I make breakfast.While I am making breakfast,I feel some hands covering my eyes....

?????:who is it?

Alexis:....I don't know.....

To be continued

I am sorry if I don't update I was really busy with school and sports,also chores....I am trying to do everything I can,I hope y'all understand.....btw thank you for commenting I am hoping for more..........bye❤️👋