💫46.💫

Continuation of Chapter 44.

euphoricgrethan Update! Gotcha Bitch. Jk. Ily.

Grayson's POV

I sit up grabbing ahold of Ethan's face slamming our lips together. Ethan leans backward as I begin pushing him down. In a swift minute, Ethan had pinned Grayson down on the seats hovering on him like once before.

"I'm afraid you aren't the top here." He whispers harshly thrusting our lower regions together. A broken moan leaves my mouth as he continues his actions. He leans down leaving kisses all over my neck as I give him access. "Prove it." I whisper deadly close to his ear.

Ethan pulls away with a smirk. "You have no idea how long I've want-" I cut him off placing my lips upon his again. The kiss starts off slow and passionate but soon becomes heated. A growl was heard before Ethan pushed his lips onto mine with more force.

My body was pulled closer as I felt Ethan's growing erection. Earning a moan a pornographic moan from me. A groan was heard right after as well as the unbuckling of a belt.

Removing the belt throwing it somewhere in the car. I lean over unbuttoning his pants reaching over to palm his hard-on. Earning deep throaty grunts from Ethan as I went faster. "D-don't stop." He groans as I move painfully slow.

Grabbing hold off my hand as he leans down kissing me once again. His phone begins to vibrate once again but he pays no attention to that. "We need to be quick." I exclaim unbuckling my shorts pushing them off. He nods removing his pants along with his boxers leaving his hoodie. Digging through his jeans finding a condom.

My eyes widen at his size. "Did it grow?!" I ask him as he lifts one of my legs over his shoulder. He chuckles in response before casually jerking his length. He lines up with my entrance as he leans down to kiss me once again. Taking hold of my hips before carefully sliding into me.

"Fuck, did you get tighter." He grunts slowly pushing all the way in. I gasped and held my breath feeling extremely full. He slowly begins to thrust into me accidentally making my head hit on the car door.

"Sorry, if you hit your head." He exclaimed smiling slightly. I laughed. He began to thrust in and out slowly. The car gradually following his actions. Speeding up his pace as he leaned down engulfing my lips with his. Pulling away lingering near my ear.

All that was heard were his heavy pants and my pleasure filled moans. Angling his hips before pulling back and slamming deep in me. My prostate getting heavily penetrated as he slowly grinds on me. Sweat covered our bodies, making us almost stick together.

"Shit, I'm close." I moaned as he continued thrusting. "You forgot one more ride." He whispered pulling out and flipping us over. Placing me on his lap as he swiftly lines himself up with my entrance."Wha-Oh!" I moan as he slams into me directly hitting my prostate. He smirks unbothered and continues to thrust upward.

"F-fuck you!" I moan stuffing my head in between his head. My moans becoming barely audible over time. "You're already doing that." He whispers nipping at my near still thrusting.

My hand entangled in his hair as sweat drips between us. The window foggy due to our heavy breathing. A whisper of my name slips from his lips as he groans shooting his load in me. I repeat his actions as my hole encloses around him and I explode over our torsos.

He rides out his high attaching his lips to mine once again. Our lips smacking together roughly as he carefully pulls out. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I sigh a breath of relief.

He hands me my clothing as we attempt to dress ourselves. Our bodies still unfortunately sticky but we're to tired to care for now. Ethan searches for his phone and keys finding them underneath a seat. I open the door a gust of cold wind passes by me making me exhale.

Climbing out of the backseat as I limp over to the passenger seat. Ethan jumps in the driver's seat checking his messages. I'm guessing the vibration from earlier was Eva.

'Hey, Alex and Brandon agreed to drop me home. So u guys could relax 😉.  By the way tell Gray he's going to be rooming with u for tonight!'

I nod lazily smiling as I buckle my seatbelt. Ethan places his phone in the cup holder following my actions. Placing the key in as he starts the car. Before beginning to drive he turns kissing me once again. I smile lazily laying my head on the door.

After a few minutes we arrive the home sitting in the parking lot. We unbuckle our seatbelts jumping out of the car. Ethan rushes to my side as I attempt to limp around. He wraps an arm around me picking me up carrying me to the door.

"What about the gifts?" I whisper pointing towards the car. He lets me down and begins unlocking the house. "You can go up and take a shower, I'll get them. " He remarks grinning at me as I enter the house. I nod limping upstairs in the dark house.

First tip toeing into Eva's room to get my suitcase. Just to find her watching YouTube on her phone. "Good Night Ev." I whisper her way. She waves at me going back to her video. I quickly limp into Ethan's room placing my suitcase in the corner. I open it to grab an oversized t-shirt and boxers.

Walking into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Placing all my clothes on and putting the old ones away. I place my phone on his dresser awaiting for him to finish bringing in the gifts. I overhear his car beep and the front door shut as I jump into the far area of his bed.

He walks in making eye contact with me but looking away. He heads into his closet grabbing something to wear and walking into the bathroom. My eyes slowly begin to shut as I begin to sleep. Before I can the bathroom door swings open as Ethan walks in. "Sorry." He whispers as he walks over plugging both of our phones.

Shutting off all the lights he climbs into bed with me. Scooting closer and closer to me until he takes hold of me. He lifts me up placing me on his lap as I straddle him. He adjusts me as I lay on his chest now.

We both sigh as my eyes slowly begin to flutter shut. My eyes fully closed as I begin to sleep. In my state of sleep Ethan continues to mutter.

"Goodnight Gray...love you." He whispers the last part.

....
...
..

"Goodnight E...love you too." I remark sighing in content.

( -_- )...
♥️Granola Bar ♥️