5 Stages

I stared at the purple jacket freak in front of me. Tied up with spiky vines, anchored to this battle. Her face looked so nervous and worried....but at the same time emotionless. Could care less. * I got up close to her glitchy face. "So...hows it there Motherf***er?"

The glitches on her face change to the word Motherf***er. Such a useless thing to add to yourself. But eh, can't complain, it's not one of MY features. "Calm down buddy, you wouldn't want this battle to get rough-" 

I scoffed, my eyes turn black, tearing black liquid...or my face is just melting, either way. "I don't CARE, if you get rough...b u d d y-...your just gonna bring me back...CORRECT??...Your just gonna use me for your own gains...your own...a m u s m e n t...so f*** you-" I growled.

The glitchy freaks face of nervousness turned to a face of seriousness. She tweaked a smile, sweat ran down her head. "Heh, you know what? Enough of this," 

Names snapped her fingers, and all my vines disappeared. I looked around in complete panic, my face contorts to normal as I stared at Names with terror. What is she gonna do to me this time? Make my backstory more unbelievably worse? Make now the last two people who care absolutely HATE me? Make me go on a- "Be quiet..." Names said as she crouched down to me.

"I'm just gonna give you a little gift, that's all. Don't worry, I'm not gonna do any of those things to you...y e t, just be happy for what your getting, alright?" 

Names gave a kind smile, ok, WHAT IS SHE PLANNING. She poked on top of my head, nothing happened. I don't, feel any different. Yes I don't feel anything at ALL but still. "Hope you enjoy or gift little stress reliever, have f u n." Names turned around and started to walk away. Leaving me behind. I saw her fade away, and all I can do now Is wait for what she did. and....ok people can you stop reading my thoughts its quite rude you kn...

oh no-