Chapter 1.2: He will Return

* Ai Pete's Point of View *

" That call makes us like were still beside us. " I said to myself as I put the phone down.

I really miss Ai Ae... so... 2 days and 1 night left before he can go back here... I can't even stop worrying about him or just wondering if he already ate, or if he's alright though.

I really just miss him... no matter what thought... Came to me.

" I'd better write this this day. " I said to myself.

' Thank you Chance for having Ai Ae for me forever and always. '

For a moment I remember the first note that Ai Ae gave me since the accident and I read it again...

'Take care, and watch out next time you cross the street. Ai koon-Chai.'

I kept this note and put it here in this notebook. Since we've met this note was the remembrance. I treasured that moment because after P' Trump tricked me for money...

... Him again. It's been a long time since I did not saw him or heard from him. I know he said that he will leave me alone if I gave him money well i did not really but he did stole something from me. I appreciate that Ai Ae protected me from all the trouble I did cause. Right now I am just this worried that maybe he will comeback someday I know he's still not content... now that I think that he's an drug addict.

* Yawn... *

I better get some sleep...

* P' Trump's Point of View *

' Currently on a Drug Party '

" Yeah!.. This party is so sick babe. " I said, but she suddenly kissed me.

" Ughhh!.. Why did you kiss me? " I surprisingly said.

" Don't you like it? " she said.

I saw a boy that was about to pass on her side.I grabbed his wrist and kiss him.

" This is what I like! " I said. Then I suddenly felt a warm and painful feeling on my cheeks...

... Did she just... slap me?

" You useless b*t**. " I said. Then leave her.

I'm just using her just to get drug. Pfffttt... Pathetic she's worthless compared to Ai Pete... Still Ai Pete is still more beneficial.

He doesn't fight back that's my advantage but that f*gg*t boyfriend does. I hate that f*gg*t he can't protect him all the time. Speaking of which... what do we have here... It's Pete's boyfriend sitting there with his friends playing with those fireworks. * smirking * which means Ai Pete is all alone. It's been a long time maybe I should pay a visit. I saw woman sitting all alone... so I approach her.

" Hey babe can you do me a favor. Here's some something for you. " I said as I gave her drugs.

" Sure anything for this. What do you want? " she said.

" I want you to talk to that guy. I want to know his name, if he has an relationship and I know that he has one but I want to know where is that person now. " I said and winked at me.

* Ai Ae's Point of View *

Watching them is worth it... it's been a while hanging out them but mostly I also miss I miss Ai Pete more than ever. When we meet i'll touch his cheeks and kiss him...

Suddenly someone tapped at my shoulder...

" Uhhmmm... Excuse me can you help me for a moment? " she said.

I looked at my friend they seem to be having fun that I can't even bother them.

" Sure... what is it? " I said.

" I drop my ring over to those bushes. Can you help me? Ka. " she asked.

I agreed to her decision. For a moment we've search every where till I found the ring.

" Yes! I found it. " I said to my self

" Here's your ring. " As I gave the ring to her.

" Thank you... Uhhmmm... can I know your name? Ka " she said.

" My name is Ae Intouch. Krab " As I greeted her and smile.

" Uhhmmm... do you have a girlfriend? Ka " she said.

" I don't have a girlfriend but I do have a boyfriend. " I said. It's not that bad for her to know right? I mean she's just a stranger so I can talk to her like that.

" Wow! Oi... I'm amazed for that kind of relationship ka. Where is he now? " She said.

" He's in his apartment near at Mahidol University. Krab " I said.

" Do you come here for a vacation?.. " She said and I nod

" How long? Ka " she said

" For about 2 days and 1 more night " I said.

" Well... I bet he misses you. " She said.

" So he's not here?.. Right? " She said. I just keep nodding.

" Oh... wait look at the time i'm sorry ka... Errr... I have to leave now... I forgot I need to be somewhere important. " She said.

" Okay... bye. " I said then nod as she bow and leave.

She's a nice person she's like Chompoo. After she leave I did go back to the beach where my friends are.

" Oi... Ai Pete where have you been? " AI Pond said.

" I just help a woman over that bushes " I said.

" Oi... Ai Ae over those bushes? maybe you Uhhh... Uhhh... Argh... with her. I'll tell Ai Pete. " He said.

" Shut up Ai A**h*le! " I said as I was about to punch him.

" Oi, oi, oi I was just kidding. " He said.

" You jerk. " I said as he was smiling

Ai Pond he is nosy but i'm used to it well he is a big pervert. Everyone came to us and they asked us if we want to go now in the room and so we all decided to go to the room and rest. Still my day will not be complete if I do not Ai Pete's presence.

" P' Trump' Point of View "

" Did you ask him? " I said as she approached me.

" Yes, he said that he has a boyfriend he is now currently at a apartment near the Mahidol University. His name is Ae Intouch... That's what he said... " she said

" Now that were done i'm leaving now. " she said and left.

An apartment near at Mahidol University... I think I know that place... * grin * be ready Ai Pete... I'm going home.

Authors Note: hey guys sorry for the delay of the update and there are so many broken scenes here wahahahaha so stupid of me I got excited publishing it without reading it but when I read it i suddenly remember some missing parts and then I said to my self fuck this is embarrassing. so... next chapter would be a surprise.
( ^ w ^ ) /

Please follow, vote, comment and share.

Mwah~~ <3