Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

I ran through the hallways to the doctor's room. The maids stared at me in awe once I was too tired to run and instead djinn equipped to my first djinn and flew through the halls.
~5 minutes later~
I reached the doctor's room. It was the furthest from my room and now I regretted giving the doctor a far room. I unequipped and soundlessly landed on the stone floor. I knocked a few times and heard a little rustling inside and heard an annoyed voice reply.
"Who is it?"
"(Y/N)"
The door flew open.
"Oh my god! Your highness! I am very sorry for the attitude!"
"It's alright. Right now I need you to come to my room."
"What is it?"
"I'll tell you on the way." With that I dragged him all the way towards my room not caring to explain.
~8 minutes later~
"Do you think Ja'far will be alright?"
"He is exhausted but will probably be alright."
"Thank you, Harlyn." I gave him a gentle smile and motioned that he could leave. With that, Harlyn bowed and left. Suddenly, there was a motion on the bed. I walked over to check on Ja'far to see him awake.
"Thank you so much for saving me..."
"No worries! What Quennel did to you was wrong. I'm sorry as well."
"I'm sorry to be bothering you with questions but does Sin know about my location?"
"Yes, that has been taken care of."
"Thank you."
"Again, no worries. By the way, is there any part of your body that hurts in particular?"
"Not really..."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you really sure?"
"Yes."
"Are you really really sure?"
"Ok, I'm not. And my head hurts like crazy." he laughed.
"I can help with that." With that said, I put my hand on his forehead and casted a spell.
"How does it feel now?"
"A little dizzy but nothing compared to just now. How did you do that?"
"Well, you see, I here, use magic!"
"Wow! You should come to Sindria then! We have advanced magicians and they would love to learn about your magic!"
"Actually, I won't need to go."
"Why is that?"
"King Sinbad will be here tomorrow morning along with all his other generals."
"ALL!?"
"Yep all."
"Do you know who will be running the country while then?"
"...I...don't know..."
"So there is a chance that there is no one protecting Sindria right now!?"
"I believe you're right..."
"What if we are attacked!? Oh no! This is really bad!"
"Don't worry! I'll teleport everyone there if needed!"
"Are you sure you can do that?"
"Yes! I'm very sure!"
"Alright..."
"Well, you need to rest now. I'll be right there doing the paperwork so if you need me just call me."
"Thank you."
"No worries."

Ja'far's POV

"No worries" after saying so, she walked over to her desk. She had quite a pile of work as the princess of Alleria. I watched her scribble words onto creamy colored paper for a while before allowing myself doze to the sound of pen on paper.