Rude by MAGIC! Songfic

Woohoo! First songfic/one shot.

Quick little summary.

Yong Soo wants to marry Maria but will her father Antonio get in the way? Will Yong Soo get his blessing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yong Soo's Point of View

Saturday morning jumped out of bed

And put on my best suit

Got in my car and raced like a jet

All the way to you

Knocked on your door with heart in my hand

To ask you a question

'Cause I know that you're an old-fashioned man, yeah

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?

Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know

You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die

Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is 'No'

I was in a suit that Alfred lend me breathing heavily in front of my girlfriend's house. Her father didn't like me at all. I could feel a small fabric covered box burning a hole in my pocket. I was brought up respectful and I knew that Maria was from a tradition family. I couldn't just elope with his daughter. I rang the door bell and took a deep breath. Two green eyes glared at me once the door was opened.

"Why you so dressed up?" He asked.

"Señor, I was wondering if I could marry your daughter... I really love her Señor and I want to spend the rest of my life with her." I said nervously.

"I'm sorry but no. I already have a nice man from Brunei I want her to meet." He said. My throat went dry and I sadly nodded and turned to leave.

"Yong Soo?" I heard a female voice ask. I looked back and saw Maria waving to me. Her father tried to close the door. "Are you visiting?" She asked.

"Um no. I was just going. Have a nice night Maria." I nodded and walked quickly. I could see a concerned look on her dad's face.

Why you gotta be so rude?

Don't you know I'm human too?

Why you gotta be so rude?

I'm gonna marry her anyway

Marry that girl

Marry her anyway

Marry that girl

Yeah, no matter what you say

Marry that girl

And we'll be a family

Why you gotta be so Rude

I was gonna marry Maria. No matter what. Why can't her father just except that. She loves me and I love her. We're both adults here.

I asked her dad four more times. Each time he denied me.

Sixth time's the charm.

I rang the doorbell. I saw two annoyed green eyes.

"What is it you want? Came back to ask me again?"

"Yes Señor. I'll keep asking."

"You know what? Fine. I'll give you my blessing. They usually always give up by the third time but you mi amigo have proven me wrong. Sure you can have my daughter for the rest of your life."

My lips creased into a smile. My heart started racing.

"T-thank you!!!! Da-ze!" I said gleefully.

~~~~

Hopefully it's not too bad... Hope it's okay.

~Pinky-chan