~ Acting ~

I breathed in, muttering my lines under my breath. As I completed rehearsing them a wide smile spread across my face, as I whirled around to face the stage. I jumped a little as someone tapped my shoulder whispering "Time now" grinning from ear to ear I slowly walked towards the midnight-black curtains, taking a quick sneak peak through the curtains I see many people in the audience, which made me bubble with joy thinking that all, all those people had come to see a show that I was in tonight! I breathed heavily feeling like I was walking on a cloud when I was heading toward the stage. The lightness of my step barely making a sound. As I sneakily stepped on stage the light blinded me for a second until I got used to the brightness of its rays. I smiled wide and started to deliver my lines, feeling them slide off my tongue... I could tell I would remember this moment forever.

As words and lines buzzed around my head, I took a shaky breath and clasped my sweaty hands together. Closing my eyes in fell into an abyss of never ending darkness. I awoke from my trance with a jump. Someone whispered in my ear "Time now," shaky and full of nerves I headed toward the stage. My legs shakily drove me towards the stage, although instead of bringing me towards the stage, it seemed like the stage was slowly, slowly shrinking from my view... I regained focus and slowly inched towards the stage. As I neared the spotlight my heart got caught up in my throat. Standing on the stage, I looked up at the audience... it felt like millions of eyes were on my weak body staring intently at like a lion waiting for its prey to make the first move. And that's when I lost it, every thing around me was growing black and with a thump I felt my body hit the hard floor.