XIX. 2 days left

Jennie's pov

I woke up lying next to Taehyung. I promised myself to give my best memories with him since I do believe that good things just dont happen like that nor happen again. I saw his face....so handsome and so fluffy. I remembered what happened last night and it gave me chills all over. I carefully got out of bed and get dressed.

I washed myself in the shower and shook my negative thoughts away.

Tae's pov

I am half awake and my arms roam to the other side. I immediately got up as i felt that the other part of the bed is empty. Just because I just woke up, I shook my head. It was as if maybe i was hallucinating or what...

I knew Jennie was with me last night. And everything was real. My thoughts bombarded me, making me back to my world.

"Jennie" I shouted as I walked oustide my room. I rubbed my eyes and searched for her and thought she may be at the kitchen. She loves to cook.

But there was no jennie.

My heart beated abnormally; as if something is not going right. I know things between me and her is going well but I cant deny the fact that sometimes, i feel something is wrong between us. Not that someone is faking but it felt like she is up to something I dont like.

I called her number multiple times but she wont pick it up.

"Ah fck Jennie Kim!" I cursed. I sat on the sofa and swept my hair off. "No kim taehyung you didnt forced her last night. She gave ur self to u." I said convingcing myself that i did not upset her. "Oh fck!" I stood and threw the pillow out of frustration.

I get myself together and parked near their house. Wishing for a Jennie to appear. I was afraid to come into their house and look for her. Her mom can kill me. Right. So i stayed for almost an hour and still didnt saw any signs of Jennie. There I saw her friend from where she was working, a fast food chain.

I got outside the car and approached her.

"Hey blondie!" She looked at me confused. "Yes you." I confirmed.

"You're Jennie's friend right?"

"Ah yeah. Oh oh....Taehyung?"

"How did u know? Uh nevermind...have u seen jennie?"

"No, thats why im going to her house to see her. Havent seen her since a day or two. Im getting worried. Dont u know also?"

I nodded my head as a negative respond.

"Omo!!! Where could she be?" She covered her mouth as she was in a total shock. "Her eomma should know."

I grabbed her by the hand.

"Oh please no. Let me handle this."

"How could u?"

"Look. Me and her..." ughhh do i have to explain myself? I murmured "look, we were together and we just ammm i dont know a misunderstanding maybe and just this morning she walked away not even saying any word to me. So please keep this a secret first. I'll go find her. And if her eomma will look for her, pls tell her that she...sheee"

"That she's at Jisoo's house. Her mom trusts jisoo that much and she'll be fine with that."

I let go a breath of assurance.

"Thanks...."

"Lisa."

"Thanks Lisa. By the way, do u know any place where she hang outs when she's feeling down?"