Part 3

After Mai was done with work and was preparing to leave, I decided to follow her. She's such an idiot that she wouldn't know when a guy is deceiving her. As she left through the doors, I quickly put my coat on and slipped out the door behind Mai. I followed Mai to the front of a movie theatre where Mai waved at a tall boy whom I'm assuming is Takeshi. Based on his physical features, most girls would find him attractive. Not more attractive than me of course. "This is why Mai calls you Naru," Gene suddenly teased. "Gene, you should be moved on by now!" Gene laughed and pointed out Naru in Mai's direction, "Better hurry if you want to make sure your Mai doesn't get stolen away." When I looked in the direction Gene pointed at, I realized Mai was entering in the theatre with the boys arm around her waist. That perverted bastard! Where was his arm touching?! I should just use my pk and snap his arms off.   I hurried and followed them in, making sure that he doesn't try anything else to my Mai, I mean Mai. They decided to buy ticket to horror movie. I already know what that bastard has in mind. When Mai gets scared, shes going to cling to him. Like thats going to happen on my watch. That's the oldest trick in the book, but Mai's too dumb to figure that out. It's a good thing I came along.

During the movie, Mai would hug that bastard's arm every time she got scared and there was nothing I could do. I was ready to kill Takeshi by the time the movie was over, even if it means making Mai mad at me. The only reason he is still alive is because I can't stand Mai's tears and her cute puppy eyes. Mai is making me feel things I never felt before but I don't know what it is I'm feeling. I am tempted to ask Lin what these feelings are but that would mean Luella would know. It's better to play it safe.