Part 1

I do not own Ghost Hunt.

Naru

I looked up from my laptop and saw that it was already 4pm. Mai is late again. I'll be rich by now if I get a dollar for everytime Mai is late. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Mai's voice.
"Sorry Naru, my friend needed to ask me something."
"Tea, Mai," I said without looking up.
Mai came in with my tea after 10 minutes. I took a sip of tea and waited for Mai to get out but she still stood there nervously.
"What do you want Mai?"
"I was wondering if I can leave an hour early tomorrow?"
"Why?"
"Ihaveadatetomorrow," Mai quickly said.
"Slow down and tell me you idiot."
"I have a date tomorrow," Mai said nervously.
What!! I looked up for the first time after I progressed what she said. For some reason I felt angry and I wanted to punch the guy trying to take my Mai away...why did I just say my Mai? Mai is only my assistant and that's all , but why do I not want her to date other guys?
"Naru..."
"No, I'm not going to let you leave early to go have fun."
Mai looked disappointed and pouted. I hate when she does that, she looks so adorable and I have trouble denying her what she wants. God something is wrong with me today.
"But Naru."
"Go out and work, I'm not paying to you to just stand around."
Mai left my office looking like I just killed her puppy. I sighed, like hell I'm going to let some hormonal boy date her, none of them, are good enough for her. If that boy comes by the office, I will throw him out the street with my PK even if I would get me in trouble with lin.

Should I continue this story? Vote and comment