↝ Ch. 3↜

✘3rd Person P.O.V.✘

—♥—

(Btw this story will have canon, but please expect non-canon parts cause I'm lazy to write it all. Up top is your hero costume! Yes, it includes the PoLe bEsiDe iT)

The train ride back to the school was hell for the dual haired boy, but nothing for the (H/C) haired female who sat beside him. Even though he rejected any sort of friendship, she pursued it upon him. Maybe it was because she only wanted to be friends based on the fact that he was, of course, the son of the number two hero? Use him for fame? Possibilities are endless.

Walking into the classroom finally felt like heaven for him as she made her way to her friend group. He watched her do so, before he escorted himself to his seat, where he finally let his own silence become his friend.

...

"I am...

Coming through the door like a normal person!" With that, chatter started to stop as everyone stared at the number one hero with admiration. (Y/N) kept her head on her desk on top of her arms as she glanced up.

"Hero basics training...It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today—Combat training!" With his words, an eruption of excitement spread around the room while (Y/N) let a small smile appear.

"And to go with that are these! Costumes made by your Quirk registrations and requests you sent before school started. After you change, gather in Ground Beta!" With that, everyone got up to get their costumes. But, as (Y/N) went to get up—

"(Y/N)!" As she grabbed ahold of the case with her costume, the blonde hero grabbed ahold of (Y/N)'s shoulders while she gave a quick glance

"Hello!" She managed out through a small smile as the hero chuckled before he let her go. But once he did, the girls in the class instantly began to ask (Y/N) questions while they headed into the girls locker room.

"You know him?!" They asked as (Y/N) grabbed the costume from out of the bag. A small sigh released as the other girl's waited for an answer while changing into their costumes.

"He's..." She thought about it for a second as she slipped on the costume.

"My friend."

(Y/N) waved goodbye to the girls that she was talking to as she walked out of the room first.

"(Y/N)!" She felt an arm around her as she looked up to see her new friends that she made during English class. It was the redhead, the yellow haired one and the tape dispenser.

"Hm?" She muttered as she tried to get out of the yellow haired boy's grip but it came to no avail as they continued to walk.

"Nice costume, (Y/N)." The redhead complimented as a slight yawn came out from (Y/N). She looked down at her costume, then back at the male.

"Thanks, old design." She replied, then complimented all three other males to at least try to be nice. They all chuckled since her attempt was weak, but overall, they all pat her head and created a conversation.