↝ Ch. 7↜

✘3rd Person P.O.V.✘

—♥—

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" The navy haired male yelled from the front of the classroom.

"We're already sitting." Someone said from the back, causing the former male to sit down in disappointment, since he was the only one standing.

"Who d'you think is going to be here for homeroom today?" Redhead asked (Y/N) as she laid her head on the desk with a yawn. The blonde hit the back of her head to wake her up, but she only hit him back out of annoyance.

"Who knows." She finally responded as the redhead rolled his eyes with a smile, then turned around back to the front.

"Morning." The same tired voice from their homeroom teacher rang in everyone's ears.

"You're back too soon!" Everyone yellow out, while 'Pikachu' mentioned something about  being too much of a pro.

"So you're alright?" The glasses male raised his had while abruptly asking his question in a loud voice. While (Y/N) simply glared at him.

"My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight his not yet over; The U.A sports festival is drawing near. Pro heroes will be watching all of you." This scared a few, while more got even more excited than they already were.

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a side kick." Kaminari explained, but was met with a sad comment from a female student.

"Of course, joining a famous pro agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off during your preparations!" The broken teacher exclaimed, which got the class riled up.

"Homeroom dismissed."

"(Y/N), you have to be excited for this at least?" Redhead went over to her desk, and sat in the empty one in front of it, backwards.

"Kind of." She managed out with a yawn while the blonde rolled his eyes.

"I'm guessing you are excited." Redhead looked at Spiky, who smirked while he leaned on the back legs of his chair.

"Of course, it's an easy win." Was his response, leaving the other two friends of his to chuckle slightly, since they expected such an answer.

"Say, (Y/N) why did you want to become a hero?" Redhead asked suddenly as she walked with him and Spky towards the next classroom.

"...Bored." She responded with a shrug as the two males stopped behind her. She looked behind them as she kept her usual calm look.

"Because you're bored?! That's it? Isn't there more to it?" Redhead asked as Spiky stuffed his hands into his pocket as he continued to walk. Surprisingly, he kept quiet along the way.

"...Money." Was her next option, but she was only met with a slap in the back of the head. She went to hit the redhead back, but before she could, Strawberry appeared and grabbed ahold of her collar.