Gula x Fourteller! reader

A/n: ok soo..  I'm going to wait for request,  but to speed things along I'm going to make my own first X reader,  for a little example.
----------------your pov--------------

Mainly after being chosen as a Fourteller by the master of master's as one of his apprentice, can be a bit,  erm..  How to put it..  'Overwhelming'

I on the other hand was a bit terrified as a Fourteller, knowing  one day,  our master is going to,  in his words 'Dim,  vanish,  fade' say what you will.
It didn't help that he gave each Fourteller a book of proficiencys,  to tell us every event that's going to happen, 
The masters going to vanish, and the keyblade war?
It's just a little to much I can handle!

And here I am.
Sitting on a roof top, gazeing into the sea of stars, Conti plating on the events that have happened to me.

Releaseing a small sigh as I stare up. "Why chose me..?"
I asked,  to nobody in particular,  as if the stars can give an answer.

"Because, it's what the master has chosen the path for you."
Jumping out of my deepest thoughts, I let out a small 'eep' as I look behind me.
"G-Gula!" I yelped as he sat down next to me, shoving his shoulder playfully as I Huff a breath of embarrassment.
He only chuckled lightly as he started into the star soaked sky with me.

" Hey, sorry for scarring you like that.."  He apologize, I looked at him. "It's fine, but I promise I'll probably punch you if you do that again!" I warned playfully and he raised both his hands in defense while laughing
"O..Ok!  Ok!"

After the laughing died down,  there was a confterble silence.
" Do you believe that all those stars up there, are possibly other worlds up there?" I asked.
Gula though for a moment.
"I don't know, maybe?" He answered "why?" He asked.

" I don't know, I was just thinking about when master is going to disappear, is he going to a different world? Or is he going to fade from this world.. Completely?"

Gula looked at me for a moment, then he looked down in thought,  then he lifted his hand and put it on top of mine and looked back at me. "I don't know for sure,  but,  if the master says that it's going to happen,  and there's no going back... Then.. It's bound to happen.. But well be together through thick and thin!" And he held both of my hands,  cupping them in his.  " Right?" He asked.

I looked at him,  and smiled softly,  and nodded.
"Yeah, ok. " I said.
He let go of my hands,  I wrapped my arms around his small form and gently gave him a hug.
He seemed to tense slightly.
"Y-y/n!" I giggled and looked up still hugging him, his lips were parted slightly,  Indicating that his eyes we're wide in shock, but he gave in and wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

-----------------3rd pov----------------

After that you and Gula laughed and joked around  while still holding each other's hands, still refusing to let go.
_____________________________

Oki,  done with my first real oneshot!  Tell me what you think!  And I hope I get request soon.
ThankYa!
T.A.WW is ouuut!  Bye!